Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian Actor's, Why Are They Not Geting Maried To Nigerian Actresses? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actor's, Why Are They Not Geting Maried To Nigerian Actresses? (948 Views)

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actor's, Why Are They Not Geting Maried To Nigerian Actresses? by stlove(f): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
It is really bothering me ooooh
Re: Nigerian Actor's, Why Are They Not Geting Maried To Nigerian Actresses? by NnamdiN: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lol that's funny sha. I think It's due to the fact that the actor(s) don already sample the actresses finish(sampling ratio=15:1) grin
Re: Nigerian Actor's, Why Are They Not Geting Maried To Nigerian Actresses? by stlove(f): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2013
U meant wetin dem want asin nigerian actress no go fit make good housewife but dem can make good housewife in the hand of non actor's?

(1) (Reply)

Why God Asked Me To Go - Pope Benedict Finally Opens Up / "I Won’t Sign Any Artist Until P-square Stop Singing" - Jude Okoye / Photos Of Don Jazzy And Dr Sid getting ready for Tuface Idibia's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.