Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock (1351 Views)

Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / Photo – Enugu Woman Wakes Up In Mortuary 2 Days After Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock by imeller: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
(Newser) – There’s irony, and then there’s the story of Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, a 49-year-old Russian woman who woke up at her own funeral only to have a heart attack and die when she realized what was going on. Mukhametzyanov had been falsely declared dead after collapsing with chest pains, the Daily Mail reports. When she awoke, she was lying in a coffin, with mourners filing past and saying prayers. She screamed, and passed out again.

“Her eyes fluttered, and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital,” her husband says. “But she only lived for another 12 minutes in intensive care before she died again, this time for good.” The hospital says it’s investigating the incident. “I am very angry, and I want answers,” the husband says. “She wasn’t dead when they said she was and they could have saved her.”

source: http://www.newser.com/story/121844/woman-wakes-up-at-own-funeral-dies-of-shock.html

Fellow Nlers what would u do if you were the woman's husband honestly
Re: Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
i.meller:
Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov,

i tried pronouncing the surname, and almost got heart attack myself. nawaaooo!! R.I.P sha.
Re: Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock by imeller: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
991:

i tried pronouncing the surname, and almost got heart attack myself. nawaaooo!! R.I.P sha.

Lol... Must be East Russian i.e the Asian part of Russia.
Re: Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock by chimex38: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Is dat so?
She didnt 'resurrect' in d morgue neither did she wake b4 bein laid in d coffin..... Death was finally inevitable 4 her RIP...
Re: Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock by imeller: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
chimex38: Is dat so?
She didnt 'resurrect' in d morgue neither did she wake b4 bein laid in d coffin..... Death was finally inevitable 4 her RIP...

Ye actually. But if you were the dead woman's spouse what would be your reaction?
Re: Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock by chimex38: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
I wont even believe the post funeral doctor that has certified her dead!
if possible i will fly her abroad immediately jst to b sure of her state & she wil b treated dere if discovered alive & for d GOOD FOR NOTHING 'PRE FUNERAL' oh God, obviously he wil nt practice again... I wil mke sure of dat. and if possible have my way of puttin im in a morgue alive 4 d no of days my wife spent dere & den spend d no time my wife spent on d coffin if nt more & if i'm wealthy enough(if my wife survives) sponsor his medicine educatn 4rm first degree.. Gosh! Hw can sm1 as professional as a medical doctor cant differentiate between dead, alive & in coma
Nigerian colleges of medicine what are u graduating?
Re: Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock by imeller: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
chimex38: I wont even believe the post funeral doctor that has certified her dead!
if possible i will fly her abroad immediately jst to b sure of her state & she wil b treated dere if discovered alive & for d GOOD FOR NOTHING 'PRE FUNERAL' oh God, obviously he wil nt practice again... I wil mke sure of dat. and if possible have my way of puttin im in a morgue alive 4 d no of days my wife spent dere & den spend d no time my wife spent on d coffin if nt more & if i'm wealthy enough(if my wife survives) sponsor his medicine educatn 4rm first degree.. Gosh! Hw can sm1 as professional as a medical doctor cant differentiate between dead, alive & in coma
Nigerian colleges of medicine what are u graduating?

Lovely. I guess I love that part of putting the guy alive in a Morgue

(1) (Reply)

7 Awesome Things The Woman Body Does During Pregnancy / Health Info / 11 Wonderful Things You Can Do With Coconut Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.