Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) (18053 Views)

Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye / Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed / 2face’s Baby Mama Sumbo Ajaba Gives Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2013
I forsee rain drops falling from this pastors eye... Implication things...
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2013
Tinnasmile: Finally some1 is helping 2face solve his problem

my thought exactly.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by drstone1: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2013
Tinnasmile: Finally some1 is helping 2face solve his problem

Tuface Don Become Inlaw be Dat?/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by ffo(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2013
@ OP,

1. so, cus Sumbo was Tuface Ex, she should not marry again?
2. Most girls have an Ex in their lives, do you suggest they remain single?
3. What makes Sumbo Tuface's "wife"?
4. Why didnt Tuface marry her?

1 Like

Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by tunapawizzy: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2013
engrtee: One man meat is anoda man poison. Was rejected by two face now accepted by pastor. Even bible say rejectd stone is d comon stone
COMON stone? Which bible talk dt one? Must be engrtee version
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Medley(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Leadn: now pastors are shagging "famously dumped"?! shocked lipsrsealed

Next she'll carry the biggest bible and become Pastor "Mrs"... SMH!

thats the amazing thing about christianity. It picks the dirty and make them clean, the filty and makes them pleasant.

Rejoice that atleast the lady will have a second chance to live a moral and pure life.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by smsgold: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2013
Congrat 2 d couples
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Jesuspikin87(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2013
*Speechless*
But one thing I surely know is that God's ways are not man's way.
Let me quickly draw ur attention to Joyce Meyer, She did series of abortion,she was a divorcee, she was one time LovePeddler and she was really abused.
Amidst all her past,see where she is today.
P.S
She was never married to tuface and whatever happened to her and 2face was when she was in the world....buh now I think she is born again and she deserves a fresh start,which getting married is one of it.
Wish you both the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by mkoabiola: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Nawa ooooo!
I won't b surprise if d pastor said God told hm to marry her.
Lol!
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by adoken: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2013
engrtee: One man meat is anoda man poison. Was rejected by two face now accepted by pastor. Even bible say rejectd stone is d comon stone
[s]
[/s]

"Corner Stone"
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by bisi16(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: The Pastor is not good looking.
Ko mata!
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by adebaxton(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Dats my Pastor,I'm surprised ? Is dis a rumour or the truth.... i gotta be in church dis evening
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by adebaxton(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Who said he is not good looking.... bad belle

Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Lakayana: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2013
What's with the and ko with tu face.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by airmark(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2013
Many ladies after messing up, end up falling to church. I wish sumbo well and she should completely erase any 'spot' for 2face in her heart o.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2013
I hope this girl has fully repented, cos this person wey allow Tuface to Nack am two times without marriage can still like tubaba "thing". I wish them well sha.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by slex(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2013
ffo: @ OP,

1. so, cus Sumbo was Tuface Ex, she should not marry again?
2. Most girls have an Ex in their lives, do you suggest they remain single?
3. What makes Sumbo Tuface's "wife"?
4. Why didnt Tuface marry her?

Abi ooo

oshe should not marry again?I fshe marries she HAS to break all ties with 2face to make her new home wonderful. PERIOD
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
DOWNGRADE...
FROM TUFACE TO THAT
PASTOR IS EATING 2FACE'S SLOOPY SECONDS..
LOSE-LOSE ALL AROUND
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by comm: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
adebaxton: Dats my Pastor,I'm surprised ? Is dis a rumour or the truth.... i gotta be in church dis evening
good ur here, when you go to church this evening ask your pastor if his really sure of what his signing up for, people may look nice to get what they want and after that . . . . . Besides remind him that the mistakes of singlehood has an effect on ones marital future especially when there's a child from past relationship(s). women tend to love their children more, which is the reality why many men are afraid of being placed second to a child a woman had for their ex sometime in the past, i hope he will be accomodating enough though before we will hear again that a man of God is doing this and that tomorow
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Realtym(f): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
BIG CONGRATS to you dear Sumbo. May God bless ur union and grant u a happy home!!!
If u've found happiness there, by all means hang on to it.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by havilahmax(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
How I wish the pastor could rethink!!!! Anyway I'm speechless for now....
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Chicar: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
undecidedE no good oo! Make una no let de pastor change him mind oº°.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by Mavrick2012: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
rafhell:

The girl too is not good looking
pastor nt good lookin,girl nt good lookin too,dat means their children wil b www(world wide worwor).o boy!
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by nagoma(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pentecostal pastors are in show business and many of them are celebrities. No surprise if they share.

1 Like

Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by darmochy1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
bros go check ur bible well, na cornerstone nt common stone
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by obamaobama: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
you are a fool are the one that disvirgin ur wife or ur girl friend?
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by mortee: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
How come I laughed at all the comments here? So much that I forgot my own comment. Anyway, it's good I got my first laugh of the day.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by obyrich(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pastor Adeoye please shine your eyes well so you dont come back and tell us she bewitched you or she was a gold-digger. I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by blackbeau1(f): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm sorry but what is this lady going to preach to the congregation?
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by egbeman1: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
I pity the pastor...Cos twoface go dey nack anytym him want......No wonder twoface said on twitter dat "Our wife is finally engaged".
Why must he use the words "our wife"? The bobo sharp
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by kabba7(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Marrying an aloku Eko babe is like buying a 2nd hand Benly honda motorcycle a hausa musician sang some years past
Re: Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) by georgesylva(m): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2013
grin ife ne me. Sometin want 2 happen o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funmilayo Ransome-kuti's 117th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos / Burna Boy wins Best International Act at BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.