Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out (6000 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Ptdf Scholarship Forms / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by uche7869: 11:22am On May 20, 2008
U say PTDF is conductin a new exam For MSc?really?are u sure, for oversears scholarship?I dont think so, maybe for the engineering design programme or for PHD but not for MSC, but if u insist please did u write the feb 2nd test?did u pass?please help us clarify, thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by Bishopking: 7:17pm On May 20, 2008
It is obvious that oduski meant ptdf/nnpc engineering design programme. If u were successful at the ptdf test conducted on feb 2nd 2008, and your school in UK had been sent, mention it here. mine has been sent: University of Manchester
Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by Atteh: 4:57pm On May 27, 2008
hi, landers, av heard anytin about the MSc. PTDF UK stuffs. As in the induction date. Uni. of Machester sent to me. as if PTDF under Univation Ltd got me a place. How far guys, ?
Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by xeenah: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2008
does anyone know what the interview format for the phd entails?
Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by PatKing(f): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
Delesunday:

HI GUYS,
IF You HAVE THE PTDF SCHOLARSHIP AND You WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF UR ADMISSION FROM PTDF, PLEASE SEND A MAIL TO MR. SAM , EMAIL ADDRESS- s.g.mckinstrie@rgu.ac.uk

DELE

Dele,
tanx for d reference.
I just sent a mail to d addy confirming about my placement, am kind
of tense as d date is approaching and I got no clue for my skul.
Those dat got mails from there prospective skuls, CONGRATS
Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by funfavour(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
hey nairalanders will like to use this opportunity to tell you guys i fund egold  accounts, so contact me on 07084759341, or email me at wilzaa@yahoo.com

thanks

funfavour, the more you look the less you see,  lipsrsealed
Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by Atteh: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hi guys, this is for u. From Frank 08036014031.

All Successful candidates for the PTDF-MSc And PhD scholarship are hereby invited for an induction programme scheduled as follows:

Date: August 4th – 8th 2008.

Venue: Top Rank Hotels, Plot 892 Gimbiya Street, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, behind Area II Corner shops, Area II, Garki, Abuja.

Time: 9:00am daily.

Arrival & Registration: August 03 2008 : 4:00pm – 7:00pm

Deferred scholars are invited for retaliation of their documents in August 8, 2008 at 9:00am

All candidates are required to come along with the following:

CURRENT INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
8 NOS: PASSPORT PHOTOGRAGHS (Coloured but on white background).
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES/CREDENTIALS
All the candidates are to undergo a medical examination during the induction period.

Please note that while PTDF will provide accommodation and feeding during the induction programme, the Fund will not be responsible for the payment/reimbursement of the cost of transportation (to and fro) to the candidates for the induction.

39 people were short-listed for the PhD programme.

Culled from Punch 23 July, 2008 Wed.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by Atteh: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
All Successful candidates for the PTDF-MSc And PhD scholarship are hereby invited for an induction programme scheduled as follows:

Date:    August 4th – 8th 2008.

Venue:  Top Rank Hotels, Plot 892 Gimbiya Street, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, behind Area           II Corner shops, Area II, Garki, Abuja.

Time: 9:00am daily.

Arrival & Registration:   August 03 2008 : 4:00pm – 7:00pm

Deferred scholars are invited for retaliation of their documents in August 8, 2008 at 9:00am

All candidates are required to come along with the following:

CURRENT INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
8 NOS: PASSPORT PHOTOGRAGHS (Coloured but on white background).
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES/CREDENTIALS
All the candidates are to undergo a medical examination during the induction period.

Please note that while PTDF will provide accommodation and feeding during the induction programme, the Fund will not be responsible for the payment/reimbursement of the cost of transportation (to and fro) to the candidates for the induction.

39 people were short-listed for the PhD programme.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out by ayoseal: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
Please has anyone completed the online registration? I have issues uploading my documents. It will load succefully but when u click the save and continue tab it goes back to tell you that you need to upload document before you continue!

When i further checked the error detail, i discover the url came back with a syntax error.

What am i doing wrong? Can anyone help?

Again does anyone know the deadline for the application submission?

Regards,
Ayo_seal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Advice On Dangote/nnpc Promo / Jobs In Abeokuta Ogun State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.