Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

***CAUTION*** RE: Personal Assistant And Chauffeur Wanted In Sango-ota(By Seun) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ***CAUTION*** RE: Personal Assistant And Chauffeur Wanted In Sango-ota(By Seun) (935 Views)

Jobberman Vacancy For Chauffeur With 100,000 Monthly Salary / Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***CAUTION*** RE: Personal Assistant And Chauffeur Wanted In Sango-ota(By Seun) by okeyxyz(m): 1:42am On Jan 09, 2013
Seun:
I need a young and eager miracle worker who lives near Sango Ota to assist me with various chores so I can focus on my business.

Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Driving your employer to wherever he needs to go. You must have a valid driving licence and must be familiar with Lagos roads.
- Maintaining your employer's vehicle: washing, routine maintenance, and overseeing repairs and servicing. You must be good with cars.
- Miscellaneous domestic chores like cleaning, washing & ironing, You must be humble & happy to work with your hands.
- Procuring miscellaneous items for your employer, some of which will require extensive research. You must be honest and resourceful.
- Miscellaneous errands. You must be an eager learner, a dedicated and effective worker, and not prone to giving excuses.

Salary: Attractive

If interested, please send your detailed CV to . Your email should be titled "Personal Assistant And Chauffeur"

This is just to sound a note of caution to Seun about the above advertisement because I get the impression that the prospective employee would be required to handle physically straining jobs while on duty as a chauffeur. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just concerned.

I think it is risky to take-on a lot of physically straining chores while serving as a chauffeur because such a person would be prone to fall asleep on the wheels as a result of his body trying to recuperate from the effects of such physical strains. Normally, people would leave these physical tasks until after their office duties so they can do them and have a rest for the day, while others leave them for the weekends.
Re: ***CAUTION*** RE: Personal Assistant And Chauffeur Wanted In Sango-ota(By Seun) by BE811APP: 4:02am On Jan 09, 2013
okeyxyz:

This is just to sound a note of caution to Seun about the above advertisement because I get the impression that the prospective employee would be required to handle physically straining jobs while on duty as a chauffeur. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just concerned.

I think it is risky to take-on a lot of physically straining chores while serving as a chauffeur because such a person would be prone to fall asleep on the wheels as a result of his body trying to recuperate from the effects of such physical strains. Normally, people would leave these physical tasks until after their office duties so they can do them and have a rest for the day, while others leave them for the weekends.

I really didn't get ur Point
Can Someone translate

Btw am d **ist to ...... *yori yori
Re: ***CAUTION*** RE: Personal Assistant And Chauffeur Wanted In Sango-ota(By Seun) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2013
What r u talking about?
If e handle warreva, e consine u? If u don't want to apply, u leave na....don't spoil ppl mind abeg!! angry
Re: ***CAUTION*** RE: Personal Assistant And Chauffeur Wanted In Sango-ota(By Seun) by zibe(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lol. While the intention may be plausible, this is still funny though

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies @ A Reputable Firm In Ilupeju / Confirmed NIMC Test Format,a Case Study Of My Experience. / Bulk Tellers Wanted In A Leading Bank (36 States)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.