Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

NL Ruzzle Tournament! - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / NL Ruzzle Tournament! (18107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by BABE3: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2013
coogar:

except you are prince - there's something very wrong with the last game. prince is not a professor of english - how can he generate such score within 2 mins? haba! even ogugua88 that is wole soyinka's niece cannot muster such effort......i say lets investigate prince....

You should know Denzel is just here to fan-flame. He doesn't even know what's going on.

I'm watching prince, very closely!
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by PrinceNN(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2013
coogar:

except you are prince - there's something very wrong with the last game. prince is not a professor of english - how can he generate such score within 2 mins? haba! even ogugua88 that is wole soyinka's niece cannot muster such effort......i say lets investigate prince....

so lets say this is scrabble and i make a move which scores me 500+ u would set up a 6 man panel to investigate cheesy lmao
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by mascot87(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2013
BABE come nao

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Lmaoooo...[/size]
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by PrinceNN(m): 12:29am On Jan 10, 2013
BABE!:

You should know Denzel is just here to fan-flame. He doesn't even know what's going on.

am watchn u too shocked
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by denzel2009: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2013
coogar:

lmao coogar sore loser ni e jare..

BABE!:

coogar abeg come and carry this thing o
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by BABE3: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2013
mascot87: BABE come nao

Sure

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by BABE3: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2013
Lastly,

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by coogar: 12:34am On Jan 10, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

so lets say this is scrabble and i make a move which scores me 500+ u would set up a 6 man panel to investigate cheesy lmao

scrabble is different
i can see what you are playing and how long it's taken you to play your words. i am not saying you cannot or you do not know the words you play - but the timing of ruzzle here is the factor. it's only 120 seconds.....there's no way you would hit 2,000 points in 120 secs.

denzel2009:
lmao coogar sore loser ni e jare..

far from that!
ogugua, ow11 and babe have all handed me my arsê on a plate today and i didn't even moan about it cos i can see through their words. prince on the other hand needs to be thoroughly investigated.

carry what?
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by mascot87(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2013
BABE!!! you'be learnt abt d cheat cheesy
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by denzel2009: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2013
coogar:

scrabble is different
i can see what you are playing and how long it's taken you to play your words. i am not saying you cannot or you do not know the words you play - but the timing of ruzzle here is the factor. it's only 120 seconds.....there's no way you would hit 2,000 points in 120 secs.

far from that!
ogugua, ow and babe have all handed me my arsê on a plate today and i didn't even moan about it cos i can see through their words. prince on the other hand needs to be thoroughly investigated.

carry what?

Yeah there's cheat for ruzzle na...it takes out the fun in the game.
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by PrinceNN(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2013
coogar:

scrabble is different

far from that!
ogugua, ow and babe have all handed me my arsê on a plate today and i didn't even moan about it cos i can see through their words. prince on the other hand needs to be thoroughly investigated.
carry what?

been playn word games since ever...
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by coogar: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

been playn word games since ever...

i have been playing crosswords since age 5.......and even with that, my skill level is not 1800, let alone 2000. anyways, if you say you have not cheated, no problem. we believe you! we shall meet again when the tournament starts properly! i have changed my face because of you - i am in some hannibal lecter mode now.....#man-eater things!

denzel2009:
Yeah there's cheat for ruzzle na...it takes out the fun in the game.

this is why you were not formally invited. you cheat at everything! there's no cheat code you don't know. hell, you even cheat on yourself. denzel, you have overstayed your welcome here. go back to sexuality section - where you truly belong.
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by PrinceNN(m): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2013
coogar:

i have been playing crosswords since age 5.......and even with that, my skill level is not 1800, let alone 2000. anyways, if you say you have not cheated, no problem. we believe you! we shall meet again when the tournament starts properly!

hahaha issokay...dealing with BABE!! nw
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by coogar: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

hahaha issokay...dealing with BABE!! nw

i just finished dealing with puskin

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by Feedmemore(f): 12:56am On Jan 10, 2013
denzel2009: [quote author=denzel2009]

coogar:

carry what?

Lmao!!! grin grin grin cheesy

Denzel, na "Babe" you dey call this thing? wink
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by PrinceNN(m): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2013
BABE!! biko did i use any cheat?

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by BABE3: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2013
No, you didn't. More like it.

PS; I sucked!
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by PrinceNN(m): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2013
BABE!:
No, you didn't. More like it.

PS; I sucked!
issorai
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by ceeboy: 1:39am On Jan 10, 2013
It was a real fun day playing ruzzle...quite an addictive game.

The tussle about some people cheating/being bots got me thinking...

There is a simple way to cheat on it...so am now skeptical about some scores

Back to bed.
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by puskin: 3:14am On Jan 10, 2013
The simple cheat for this game is the element of familiarity. Play enough games and you become a champ.
Like I said.......the games are just recycled.

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by dubem3(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2013
o mehn!
i just downloaded and just got my girst thrashing from some random guy. but the scores am seeing here?...am scared shitless.
make i still de go practice small small till my hand don strong

1 Like

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by ow11(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2013
I liked this game. . .

Where is malcolmeter??

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2013
[size=13pt]I'm such a sweetheart. I uploaded a losing screenshot for Skywalker lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by DAvIt0(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I'm such a sweetheart. I uploaded a losing screenshot for Skywalker lol.[/size]

waooh yur on LTE chei madt speed

1 Like

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by Maleeq(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2013
@prince, Babe, fabsledge, ogugua

I am now taking this game so personal! consider this your warning...

LET ME WIN or else:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want by winning me mercilessly. If you are looking for a scapegoat to humiliate, I can tell you I have been dealt with enough. I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career (area boy). Skills (pick pocket) that makes me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me win now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will seize your phones!

I don talk o!

PS: the above quote is not from the movie Taken!, but the aforementioned people would have their phones Taken if i no win o!
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2013
[size=13pt]@DAvit0, abi? Lol.

LMAO @Maleeq. See as you take mention BABE! and I. You never jam Coogar lol.[/size]
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by PrinceNN(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2013
funny quote...lmao cheesy
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by pharuk: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2013
You dey use me shine through out last night.

Not sure i won any game?

IF na pidgin, there wld have been hope

ow11: I liked this game. . .

Where is malcolmeter??

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by Skywalker5(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2013
This game is going to get to me fired. Imagine i am at work and i want to still play this game.

@Babe! i will sue you if dem fire me ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ogugua88 grin grin grin

Cant play you guys now as i wont concentrate and you guys go use me shine for here. I be ready for u guys by 6pm.

@coogar. I am still waiting for you to play.its 12 hours now or you scared? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by coogar: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Sky-walker:
This game is going to get to me fired. Imagine i am at work and i want to still play this game.

@Babe! i will sue you if dem fire me ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ogugua88 grin grin grin

Cant play you guys now as i wont concentrate and you guys go use me shine for here. I be ready for u guys by 6pm.

@coogar. I am still waiting for you to play.its 12 hours now or you scared? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i am quaking in my boots, sky walker. i have been told you are a world champion at this game and your skill level is 5000. i will catch you by 7pm - i don't want you to be fired!
Re: NL Ruzzle Tournament! by Skywalker5(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
coogar:

i am quaking in my boots, sky walker. i have been told you are a world champion at this game and your skill level is 5000. i will catch you by 7pm - i don't want you to be fired!

World champion? grin grin grin skill level of 5000. grin grin grin grin

My best game was with ogugua88 and that score is my highest so far. From screenshots and words here,i heard you a champion averaging 1500 per game.
The more i play with good players, the more i get better. Ogugua88 don use me shine in a previous game before"revenge of the Ninja" kicked in. grin grin .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Confessions (part 2) / Brain-teaser / Can You Solve These Detective Riddles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.