Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN (13313 Views)

Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by solomon111(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
This ACN people can be very stupidd sha.
You are in politics,and you don't expect your dirts to be dug up.
They even have the effontery to say in public that they have dirt they are hiding from the Nigerian people.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by jmaine: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
solomon111: This ACN people can be very stupidd sha.
You are in politics,and you don't expect your dirts to be dug up.
They even have the effontery to say in public that they have dirt they are hiding from the Nigerian people.
Smh.

I just bow for their level grin . . . .

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by size38: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
For d benefit of those who don't know, what Buhari said during the last election was " those who make peaceful change impossible, will make violent chang inevitable". So Buhari has never been known in nigeria as peace lover.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by jmaine: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
size38: For d benefit of those who don't know, what Buhari said during the last election was " those who make peaceful change impossible, will make violent chang inevitable". So Buhari has never been known in nigeria as peace lover.

It was Atiku bruv and not Buhari . . . . .Buhari na "Dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood"

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by slimfit1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
free13:

Very true. The terrorist buhari and the thief Tinubu. tongue

You two look desperate to impress your boss or grin you scared the guy might lock up your father's for the loot in other words our money don't worry we all no. book your ticket now Buhari or bloody revolutions choose one
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by aurenflani: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
ogahope:
Your opinion is as good as nothing. Because if Bohari can be cleared of corruption, then Goodluck is a saint..... Let nature take its course and any of our political elites that is not fit morally to rrule this nation should be shown the exit door out the political arena. Gone are those days of ignorance. Let d Will of God be done for Nigeria.

You are the gold medalist of 1st quarter of 2013I swear it! Just keep it up and you will surely receive all the medals for the year. So your stupidity tells you to post the above without bothering to read it and think first? What an azzhole.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Willy7(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
size38: For d benefit of those who don't know, what Buhari said during the last election was " those who make peaceful change impossible, will make violent chang inevitable". So Buhari has never been known in nigeria as peace lover.
Yet another uninformed dude running amok,all in a bid to smear d name of the same Buhari. If you guys can be mistaking Buhari's statement the way you've been doing since this thread began,isnt it a pointer that you people are just being sentimental and villifying d guy uneccesarilly?You people keep crediting statements made by PDP members to Buhari.I guess most people were just carried away with d hatred for Buhari during the campaigns and election of 2011 that they tend not to know who said what.I'm just a political observer,so i keep record of comments and intriques that go on before,during and after elections.I'm no fan of any. And about the baboon and dog soaked in blood,he said that last year regarding 2015 elections.As for 2011 he said people should protect their votes and lynch anyone that tries to rig the election. Lets stop villifying people out of sentiments.GEJ's supporters and d media has really done alot to destroy the man (Buhari),yet they cant find anything on him till date.Its time we the electorates do our own investigations and use our God given brains,not swallowing whatever d govt spews out.

3 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by muktarmtt(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
noblezone: The Federal Govt should not waste time on Buhari!

The old Generals mouth is filled with dirt, each time he opens his mouth.........
Wat d Bleep. Is. Wrong wit u buhari is not even d one talking is lai muhammadu nd hear u co$e nd run ur mouth lyk. A dog shwng ur trabalistic madness mumu mtsw haters Fire burn
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Na wa-o. Wont the people who dig graves for others not themselves fall into it?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by muktarmtt(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
noblezone: The Federal Govt should not waste time on Buhari!

The old Generals mouth is filled with dirt, each time he opens his mouth.........
Wat d Bleep. Is. Wrong wit u buhari is not even d one talking is lai muhammadu nd hear u r run ur mouth lyk A dog shwng ur trabalistic madness mumu mtsw haters Fire burn
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by free13: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
slim fit :

You two look desperate to impress your boss or grin you scared the guy might lock up your father's for the loot in other words our money don't worry we all no. book your ticket now Buhari or bloody revolutions choose one

Your post says it all; hopeless and useless. tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by seanet01: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dem no born PDP well to try nonsense with Jagaban. They can do whatever they like with Buhari
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by muktarmtt(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Willy7: I'm not a fan of Buhari or exonerating him,but the exact phrase you used was credited to Ciroma and Atiku.It was prior to the PDP primaries when it was obvious that GEJ will be jettisoning the party zoning arrangement.Buhari has always been critic of having a free and fair election but what he means by that is entirely upto him.I know his comments and d most recent credited to him ok?Buhari is in the opposition party,dont you think that if he was to match his words with actions it'll be easier for d govt to clamp on him?Uptil date he hasnt been even invited for questioning,doesn't that tell you that he only voices out his frustrations and nothing more?The govt knows that he is innocent of d uprisings and bombings,they know that its a PDP affair and thats why Buhari is still walking free today.Are you telling me that you have more security intelligence and information than d late Gen.Andrew Azazi who said PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP?Or perhaps you know more than the current PDP chairman Bamanga Tukur who said Boko haram is fighting for justice?Or perhaps all the people in govt that have been arrested or linked to the sect are CPC people or ACN abi?Even GEJ attested to the fact that the sect has infiltrated his govt,so pls remind me again which member of CPC or ACN is in the govt inner circle?How many CPC or ACN members have been arrested or even invited so far for questioning in connection to bombings or boko haram?I dont like any Nigerian politician so far,but i cant stand anyone being unjustly smeared or villified.My brother open ur eyes,nothing is black and white.Thanks
I feel u bro dat 100% ryt but Buhari is always clean he's a leaving legent he is d one of d most honest politycian in Nigeria no doubt abt it. Haters fire born
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by solomon111(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2013
seanet01: Dem no born PDP well to try nonsense with Jagaban. They can do whatever they like with Buhari
Even buhari with warts and all is more of a man than your jagaban.
Besides,why should i believe this lie muhammed?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by muktarmtt(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2013
berem: and the one in Aso Rock is what? A SLOWPOKE R.ETARDED DUMDFUCK!
muktar mtt: I feel u bro dat 100% ryt but Buhari is always clean he's a leaving legent he is d one of d most honest politycian in Nigeria no doubt abt it haters fire burn
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2013
gbadexy: If they don't have skeletons in their cupboard, then they don't have reasons to fear.

It is not true. A lot of people see Gen. Buhari as a facilitator of Boko Haram without any proof. That is the power of Propaganda. A good person can be made to look bad and the masses will believe.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by goodmike7: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2013
Willy7: Sorry bro,Buhari never said that.Maybe u needed to do a little more research bfore commenting.It was Ciroma and Atiku that made those statement,and guess what?They re both PDP members.My advice to GEJ is:dont go that way,or else he might end up hurting himself.Let him focus on delivering his electoral promises and leave d rest for Nigerians.Trust me,Nigerians know who is d good or bad,no matter what d govt or opposition try to sell.Buhari is not a bad guy,but i cant say d same for Tinubu.As for GEJ,he has more dirt to himself and around him to cleanup before looking outside.Let him focus and deliver first anyway.But if he chooses to go this way as being reported here,then Nigerians should braze up for mother of all revelations and i tell you,the presidency will have the worst hit and casualties because GEJ dines and wines with d most corrupt in the hemisphere.My opinion though

So who said "dogs and baboon would be soaked in their blood if the last election was rigged?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by goodmike7: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It is not true. A lot of people see Gen. Buhari as a facilitator of Boko Haram without any proof. That is the power of Propaganda. A good person can be made to look bad and the masses will believe.

Your point is?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2013
goodmike7:

Your point is?

I wouldnt ask if youre blind, so I'll just ask if youre so st*upid that you cant comprehend the point he made.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2013
goodmike7:

Your point is?

If it is true that the PDP members are cooking up dirt to paint Gen. Buhari bad, he should be worried. A lot of Nigerians are gullible to negative information. So the person above said that they shouldn't be afraid if they don't have skeletons in thier cupboard. I am saying, they should be scared even if they don't have skeletons in their cupboard because a negative propaganda can make an innocent person look guilty.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2013
kingoflag:

I wouldnt ask if youre blind, so I'll just ask if youre so st*upid that you cant comprehend the point he made.

I was shocked when he asked so I tried to answer to make it easier to comprehend.

Let me help him with an analogy: grin

The SSS have said that they were contacted by Otedola that FarCrook wanted him (Otedola) to bribe FarCrook for a crime he (Otedola) didn't commit. Yet because of the first headlines on newspapers that came out said, "Farouk being questioned for collecting bribe from Otedola", many Nigerians are still asking why Otedola hasn't been arrested for bribing FarCrook.

A negative information about anyone is very dangerous. That is why the ACN and CPC people are crying out. In case tomorrow, we hear any negative news about them, we should know that they were cooked by the PDP politicians.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:39am On Jan 10, 2013
goodmike7:

So who said "dogs and baboon would be soaked in their blood if the last election was rigged?

It is a metaphoric proverb. It is not taken literally as the Media made it look. If I say it is going to rain Cats and Dogs, will it actually rain cats and dogs?

What Gen. Buhari meant was that, it will be a very Strong and serious contest and no one will be giving up easily (For instance, "Let my left leg bend for me to leave this money in your hand" ). wink

Let us stop smearing his name with Words from the media and read into the meaning of what the General is saying.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Mogidi: 3:15am On Jan 10, 2013
Oga Lai Lie Mohammed again. How much does Tinubu pay this man?

If Buhari continue to make statements like this then he deserves what he will get. Few days ago Buhari said this:

“We were cheated in the previous election; we went to court both in 2007 and 2011 to challenge the results. But we will not go to court after the 2015 election.”

The CPC leader stated firmly in the Hausa language: “Ko a yi zaben gaskiya, ko kuma kowa ya rasa,” meaning ‘there should be either a free and fair election or else everybody will lose’

Buhari forgot the 2011 election was adjudged by international observers to be the freest and most transparent election Africa has ever seen.

As for multi billionaire Tinubu and Oga Lai Lie Mohammed the writing is already on the wall.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by brunnet: 3:57am On Jan 10, 2013
BUHARI MY FOOT!!
LAILAI Buhari will neva be the president of this great nation.
Buhari that was crying shortly before the last election because he was not going to win! TUFIAKWA!!
A man that is desperate to win election. A man that was supporting BOKOS underground. BOKO guys slected him to mediate the talks between them & FG he refused so that pple will not support him. What wud an old hause fool offer Nigeria again. Only the foola will want him back.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2013
They know Buhari is coming back in 2015 and they are scared to death!!!

IMAGINE OBJ AND IBB signed to deathrow records

Imagine Anenih, Madueke, Bankole, Fani Kayode and Atiku singing convict music for the rest of their lives.

Imagine Okonjo Iweala, Olusegun Aganga and Sanusi seating behind bars for 10yrs with no court decision yet!!

Uduaghan, Odili, Sylva and GEJ all crying for more time outside jail cells.

Asari Dokubo, Oyinlola, Gbenga Daniels and Alao Akala all waiting for the day they will die in jail.

Saraki both the dead senior and the thieving junior both jailed! (Yes! put a chain around his grave)

All other thieves for the past 13 years jailed for life!! That is what PDP is scared of.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by brunnet: 4:45am On Jan 10, 2013
Let him go & test his popularity. Old cargo.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Omero(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2013
Is he d 1st person 2 make dat statement or was he d originator d statement, its said everyday across d world by dose fighting injustice of diferent sort, it can b reframed: there cannot b peace without justice which was said everyday by d great MKO ABIOLA when he was alive and fighting 4 justice, did he fight any war? = NO. But IBB eventualy ran away. Not a buhari fan thou and not even GEJ. Neutralist. Tanx.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It is a metaphoric proverb. It is not taken literally as the Media made it look. If I say it is going to rain Cats and Dogs, will it actually rain cats and dogs?

What Gen. Buhari meant was that, it will be a very Strong and serious contest and no one will be giving up easily (For instance, "Let my left leg bend for me to leave this money in your hand" ). wink

Let us stop smearing his name with Words from the media and read into the meaning of what the General is saying.

Listen, you dont have to explain anything to Nigerians. They Know the truth but they just choose to ignore it because most of them cant see beyond tribe (I wont include religion because most of them are hypocrites). They will sell Jesus to the Devil for free---if hes not of their tribe or speaks their language--- and still go to Church on sunday dressed in their best attire.
I've come to realize that certain Nigerians are just as evil as evil comes because how they do these devilish things (support a very corrupt man using the flimsiest of excuses) thats of no benefit to their lives just astonishes me.

3 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 10, 2013
Mogidi:
Buhari forgot the 2011 election was adjudged by international observers to be the freest and most transparent election Africa has ever seen.

Lmaooooo Hahahahahaha

Wow.....

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 6:08am On Jan 10, 2013

Bloody liar . Buhari never said that. Although this saying could have some truth in it , it was The PDP Atiku who said those words.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2013
goodmike7:

Who did Henry Okah and Late Gen.Patrick Azazi say was behind Oct'1st independence day bombing?

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2013
brunnet: BUHARI MY FOOT!!
Buhari that was crying shortly before the last election because he was not going to win! TUFIAKWA!!

No, he was crying because of hopeless souls like yours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse - Lai Mohammed / Kwankwaso Visits Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (Photos) / What Workers Should Do To Those Refusing To Pay 30k Minimum Wage – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.