Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Wife Beats Husband To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Beats Husband To Death (27070 Views)

W0man Beats Husband F0r Having T00 Many Friends 0n Instagram / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Beats Husband To Death by Iyaniwura123: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2013
Orishirishi things are happening nowadays. In Harare, Zimbabwe, a 24-year-old wife named Talent Makonde is now in court facing murder charges. She was alleged to have sent her husband (names witheld) to the great beyond after the two of them had a domestic fight (sounds like a wild one to me o).

She has been charged to court with Shelton Bhiya, 25, who had joined the scuffle while trying to stop the fight (Omo, na to dey careful when stopping fight now o!). The accused was said to have met her late hubby at the Reuben Shopping Center in Epworth and the two of them left for home together. On the way home, an argument ensued and in the process, Talent was said to have started assaulting her husband.

Bhiya, who was passing by, tried to stop the fight. The court learnt that police officers arrived the scene and arrested the husband who was later detained. He collapsed by the next morning at the police station before he could give any statement. He was rushed to the Parirenyatwa Hospital where he gave up the ghost.

Autopsy examination later revealed that he had died from a haemorrhage in the brain suffered during the beating from his wife. Both suspects have been remanded in custody till the 21st of January, and have been told to apply to the High Court should they need a bail considering the gravity of their offence. Hmmmn, na wa o! The rate of spousal violence is becoming worrisome. Always preach calm and take it easy with your partner. #Sighs.

Thanks for your time.
Iyaniwura.
http://iyaniwura.com/wife-beats-husband-to-death/

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Talent, what a name. She just exhibited one of her talents.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by bjcole(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2013
so women do this too, wonders shall not end, all d feminist will not see this one, when a man does, he is a devil. I always wonder why two that profess love, sleep wit each & do all sorts of romantic things, will suddenly descend into fighting, hatred even 2 d point death. I dont know what my wife will do that will make me raise my hands on her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by greatgod2012(f): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2013
The fact is that,those who are naturally wicked will always exhibit their wickedness, regardless of their gender.
So, this woman just exhibited her wicked trait and personality.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by slimyem: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2013
I'm wondering what weapon might have used on him to have caused an almost instant haemorrhage..
Sad.
..and now,a thread for family section hyenas to feast on..grin
Hehehe!
Those pictures up there are hilarious btw.grincheesy
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Toh, When we say people should not put up with voilence they will crucify us and call for endurance, toh he has endured to the grave, he died a married man.
Oya oh, come and abuse and curse, now the man is dead, we can abuse the woman, if he complained when he was alive he will be told to "Man Up" and " endure". When a spouse dies from violence na there our mouth dey sharp.
Happy Mourning and insults. Let us keep cheering more people to endure to death.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr. BjCole, Violence doesn't have Gender. Violence against anyone is wrong and condemnable, inexcusable.
Violent people should get help, it shouldn't be up to a spouse to "endure" and "change" a violent person.
You can only aviod confrontation for so long, most violent attacks of this magnitude are unprovoked
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by bjcole(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2013
debrief08: Mr. BjCole, Violence doesn't have Gender. Violence against anyone is wrong and condemnable, inexcusable
Violent people should get help, it shouldn't be up to a spouse to "endure" and "change" a violent person.
You can only aviod confrontation for so long, most violent attacks of this magnitude are unprovoked
madam @ what point do u think it can get violent in a marriage? & how do u think people get married to a violent person? cud d person be just blind or what?
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by bjcole(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2013
slimyem: I'm wondering what weapon might have used on him to have caused an almost instant haemorrhage..
Sad.
..and now,a thread for family section hyenas to feast on..grin
Hehehe!
Those pictures up there are hilarious btw.grincheesy
U can see that its not really a man's thing to be violent, it cud be anybody, its just a case of who has d upper hand. Lots of men r suffering abuses @ home, they prefer 2 keep silent.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by bjcole(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2013
debrief08: Toh, When we say people should not put up with voilence they will crucify us and call for endurance, toh he has endured to the grave, he died a married man.
Oya oh, come and abuse and curse, the woman, if he complained when he was alive he will be told to "Man Up" and " endure". When a spouse dies from violence na there our
Happy Mourning and insults. Let us keep cheering more people to endure to death.
madam, its obvious u dnt understand d meaning of endurance
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr BJ, please explain it because most times people come here alive to complain of abusive spouses they are told to pray, fast and endure.
As for your question, some start abuse during the relationship and promise to change, some hide it and exhibit their bad sides when they marry. For some drug or alcohol abuse can trigger off abuse.
What ever causes it the abuser should be willing to get help and not that the abused should be the one to deal with it.

There was a guy who came here asking for advice because his girlfriend though loving and caring threatens him with a knife and when he wants to leave she threatens suicide, people were saying, since she is nice, can cook and is humble he should "endure"and pray as there is no "perfect" woman.
Mr. BJ, I will never apologise for telling spouses to seperate temporarily from a violent partner till he/she gets help. I don't believe anyone should harm another for any reason

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by vizboy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
She is really talented she really took after her name
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
singing.....if you want to marry a wife, never marry a waka about ♫ ♫ ♫ cool

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by SlyIg(f): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
She is really talented! Na here guys go d fear women na ...
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by bjcole(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
may be 4rm here we may be able 2 get some understanding. when a man beats his wife, its usually called fighting b'cos i dont knw if its possible 2 just start beating someone 4 no just cause. Dont u think d abused may ve induced d abuse one way or d other? Ve u heard of 'pami n ku aya'? (u go kill me 2day wife) If my spouse has a tendency of raising his/her hands when there is an arguement, is it possible 2 prevent it? may be by not doing what wil make it get 2 d point, it takes 2 tangle.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Interesting... cheesy
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
The police caused his death. Why did they detain an injured man?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by ignis: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
What a tragedy?
Should we call this paradox, Irony or Euphemism?
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by igahdavid(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oya Show your talent, plenty plenty dey for naija Zimbabwe
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by 5much(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
D woman is really TALENTED in d act of fighting.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Atandav: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
So no be only naija police dey craze, detained an injured man?
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by nairalady(f): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
5much: D woman is really TALENTED in d act of fighting.
lol..wonders shall never end grin
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sounds more like GAMBRIOSA in action. grin
#DontAskMe
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Sike(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Na today.......
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
991: singing.....if you want to marry a wife, never marry a waka about ♫ ♫ ♫ cool
bros you so on point!!! Hahahahahaaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by megareal: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
It's a pity. Guess the woman is in a daze right now. She will have to come to terms with the death of her husband and the realization that she was the cause. Domestic violence should never be condoned. It leaves too much bitterness and regrets behind. BTW, the charge should be manslaughter not murder.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by bjcole(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ Debrief, d word endure came 4rm d greek word that was translated into charity, endure, love, meekness, longsufferring, submissiveness are all connected & they r virtues of a gud wife. Now when u r told to endure, u r simply being asked 2 accept d situation, assess it & prevent it in any way u can without affecting d union. Let me also tell u, IMO i think a woman that is being battered by her hubby has a big problem, there r ways 2 even live wit d devil, not 2 talk of us mortals.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by jude33084(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
He died in police custody and not during the fight. As long as it was the police who arrested him and detained him over night, the police should be asked what they did to the man. The wife should sue the police instead wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by ghettodreamz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ha! Nke Nbe!

Mewa Nshele Labe Orun

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight / Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.