Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife (1142 Views)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife by justi4jesu(f): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Nigerian man, Tony Rholand (pictured above
on the right) was stabbed to death by his South
African wife, Lungi, at their home in Willims
town, Cape Town, South Africa on Tuesday
January 1st.
The couple, who have a kid together, got into
an argument in the early hours of January 1st
and before anyone could stop it, Lungi stabbed
Tony severally in the stomach. Tony died in the
hospital a few hours later. Lungi has been
arrested. See another photo of the family after
the cut...

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife by Truckpusher(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmm....another love story gone sour...*drags my weed while attending to my dog , my neighbor's wife hands me a cup of fresh Brea/st milk to mix with my alomo*...smdh
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife by justi4jesu(f): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2013
Paranoid wives on board!

(1) (Reply)

Old Man Caught Stealing, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Oshogbo (PHOTOS) / Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls / NNPC Staff Kills Daughter ’ S Boyfriend In Calabar Cross River State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.