Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,661 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Attention!!! Script Integration To A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Attention!!! Script Integration To A Website (514 Views)

Plz I Need Help On Wepay Payment Integration To My Joomla Website / Gtbank Gtpay Magento Payment Module Integration, Ready!!! / Payment Gateway Integration (interswitch / Mastercard / Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention!!! Script Integration To A Website by jesunan(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hi landers, I was building a website for a friends mum's school. Now I wants to integrate an online exam software. This is where am stuck.
I uploaded the script via ftp, to www.e.g.com/exam url. Should I create an hyperlink for a button with that same link on my dreamweaver template. thanks
Re: Attention!!! Script Integration To A Website by utimatedes(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yes, You need to create a link to the exam page so that when they click, it would take them to the exam page. You can link to the exam page from all your pages if you like.

You can also use image to link to it.
Re: Attention!!! Script Integration To A Website by jesunan(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thank ultimate

(1) (Reply)

About Getting My Site Out There / Listen & Download Every Song On This New Joint / Google Analyticstips: Know Whenvisitors Turn Into Customers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.