Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line (26319 Views)

The Nigerian Fashion World Is The Aso Ebi Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Fashion From The 50s, 60s & 70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by ARareGem(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
aribisala0: Generally a Nigerian woman's size changes according to the following formula

Aribisala FORMULA

CW = MW + (MW/50x(YoM) + (CW/50x(NoP) x *

where CW is current weight

MW = Marriage weight

YoM = years of Marriage

NoP = Number of pikin

* = 1.2 if she is from the SS,SE or SW and 1.05 if from the North

So if you are considering any of dis gials for marry that is how they will grow in ya house

e.g a 50kg Ijaw woman after 3 children in 4 years(they are very fertile) will weigh

(50 + (50/50 x4) + (50/50 x3 ) x 1.2 =

( 50 +(1x4) +(1x3)x1.2=

(50 +4+3)x1.2=

57 x1.2 =

68.4 kg

in 4 years from 50

How enlightening! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Localtrouble: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
aribisala0: Generally a Nigerian woman's size changes according to the following formula

Aribisala FORMULA

CW = MW + (MW/50x(YoM) + (CW/50x(NoP) x *

where CW is current weight

MW = Marriage weight

YoM = years of Marriage

NoP = Number of pikin

* = 1.2 if she is from the SS,SE or SW and 1.05 if from the North

So if you are considering any of dis gials for marry that is how they will grow in ya house

e.g a 50kg Ijaw woman after 3 children in 4 years(they are very fertile) will weigh

(50 + (50/50 x4) + (50/50 x3 ) x 1.2 =

( 50 +(1x4) +(1x3)x1.2=

(50 +4+3)x1.2=

57 x1.2 =

68.4 kg

in 4 years from 50

I think the fabrics are nice !! smiley

You haff finsssss moi angry
*rolling on the floor laughing*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sijo01:

save you from what?

From group of fine girls.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by GUNSLINGER: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
2bosun: Our women are too fat and people say there's no money in Naija wink

Zap.I.N.G. nigerians always complaining n nagging about everything, don't see nuttin gud in anytin, too jealous to complement someone's efforts, don't seems to agree on anytin, always luv to big themselves n inflate their ego in front other people wit nuttin to show for. You all hv got da energy to talk trash n down people but too coward to confront ur leaders who r turning ur country into a HELL HOLE. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by GEJPFOOD: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ulueme Frank: Can anybody tell me why this genevieve cannot get a husband in 9ja all this while or are the barchelors afraid of her ni
What is ur business? Does getting husband ticket to heaven? How many of ur sisters are married? SLOWPOKE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by slimfit1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
Who is her interior designer self don't u no every thing matters. Impression matters a lot . Nigerians spend a lot in there house but go indoors and it looks craps ugly too much things that don't make sense.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
iamtheprincipal:

@illuminutty or whatever you call yourself, I can see that the privilege provided you by this platform has given you rooms to use abusive words on people.
Your sense of reasoning seems to have been blocked as a result of undefined jealousy.
You now lay hold on the life you live, right? Don't worry, you would very soon join your ancestors and those you quoted in your submission above and Genevieve Ifunaya NNAJI would live to witness it...
I shook @ his words too but the thing pain you different cheesy I'm suspecting you're either related to Genevive or you're her wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Originalsly: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hmm...haters unlimited! Didn't it say pics of Gene and her friends? What do your friends look like? The clothes are fine to me... better and more classy than d crap so many of the so called celebs wear at the many launchings and red carpets.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by mamagee3(f): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
They all look good!!!

The attire is just wonderful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by goodmike7: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dbanj money @work
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2013
I don't think these pics were meant for release. Someone stole them and put them out to finish Genevieve. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by princemaicheal: 2:19am On Jan 10, 2013
They have donors do you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by oge4real(f): 3:37am On Jan 10, 2013
This is disappointing to say the least.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by HuJJC(m): 5:45am On Jan 10, 2013
Rock on Gene!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by nollywood20: 5:48am On Jan 10, 2013
Anyone who says these designs are wonderful has no class and has no taste. St Gini? She no get her Igbo name to use like Deola Sagoe and others?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by mynameisjade: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2013
Sijo01:

save you from what?
Help me ask him I was about to ask the same question too smh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by blackeli: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2013
They look like ushers at an event. Mshew!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by blackbeau1(f): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2013
does money and fat go hand in hand?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by dasparrow: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2013
illuminutty :
see as all of them fat like swollen shyte. Even their bwests don fall kpatatakpata. See even the door, the wall and the curtains in the background*spits*. Tufiakwa. And the last picture come make all of them get vampire and cat eyes. I wonder what she is doing with all the money she is making. Shee cant buy husband, she cant buy better house, she cant buy better door, she cant buy better curtains, she cant even buy better friends and better camera. She go soon go meet sam loco, enebeli elebuwa and co.

I don't know why you are so hateful of Genevieve Nnaji. What exactly has she done to you? This is why I am not particularly fond of most Nigerians and keep most of you at bay. Most Nigerians are toxic haters and losers and that is why our country Nigeria is in the sad state that it is. What amazes me is that you hate the lady so much that you are even wishing her death. Nothing good can ever come out of your hateful miserable life on earth. And after you leave this world like we all would someday, you will meet your master satan who is the originator of all hateful feelings including that demon of hate that is in you right now.

I don't know Genevieve personally but I think that the lady has done well for herself. There are many Nigerians who are married yet live in abject poverty and sheer misery while begging the rich/well to do to raise their battalion of kids for them. As for houses and cars, those are vanity upon vanity and will not buy happiness. When we leave this world, we will leave them all behind. Get a life and stop being unnecessarily jealous of other people's achievements if you ever want to see progress in your pathetic life.

This is 2013. Get a job, be nice to people and change for the better! Stop spewing hateful thrash on the internet about someone you don't even know personally. I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by FrenchyL(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
molli: D camera didn't do justice to their eyes @ all.c dia eyeballs looking like those of a vampire.nyce prints though.

Exactly what i was thinking. It is bad for business. They should have insisted on High definition cameras that would have brought out the beauty of the fabrics.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by ifchuks(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Its Ife all you foolS,these are my beautiful cousins with genevieve wink ,You humans cannot comprehend beauty and fashion when you see it, this was taken on a burial day,so obviously these are burial uniforms. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Tjakes(f): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
That was really harsh. I wonder why people allow hatred to take over their hearts?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by donyekachi: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Summer 2013 Admission into the United States International University in Nairobi have Started..If your interested or would like to gain an Admission into USIU please send a mail to donyekachi@ymail.com for more information..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
illuminutty :
see as all of them fat like swollen shyte. Even their bwests don fall kpatatakpata. See even the door, the wall and the curtains in the background*spits*. Tufiakwa. And the last picture come make all of them get vampire and cat eyes. I wonder what she is doing with all the money she is making. Shee cant buy husband, she cant buy better house, she cant buy better door, she cant buy better curtains, she cant even buy better friends and better camera. She go soon go meet sam loco, enebeli elebuwa and co.
this made me crack,lol..but d truth is d cloth isn't special,and dze ladies didn't do jstice 2it one bit.their face are drabby
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
illuminutty :
this made me crack,lol..but d truth is d cloth isn't special,and dze ladies didn't do jstice 2it one bit.their faces are drabby
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by onyidubem: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]Any dummy can use Aso Oke or Adire to sew these designs lifted from fashion magazines and the styles are not new.
Why do many Nigerian celebrities like deceiving themselves?[/size] grin
wetin be ur own sef if u fit do a♍. Go show ur own and let her be
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by onyidubem: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
nollywood20: Anyone who says these designs are wonderful has no class and has no taste. St Gini? She no get her Igbo name to use like Deola Sagoe and others?
na people like sef na him de bear somethin like jucy fucy and all other cyest name oh, atleast gene na her name.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by jegxy: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2013
There z nofin unique abt d cloths,at all at all.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by bousandy(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
You can order for beautiful and fashionable ankara bags,slippers and purses. Kindly Contact me on 08143786567

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Men's Native - Trending Design / Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test / Lightening Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.