Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Her Fiancee Was The R.apist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Fiancee Was The R.apist (1257 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Should She Tell Her Fiancee Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by Uniquexty(f): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
I've been hearing these kind of stories and i categorised them as folk tales. Not until i witnessed the reality part of the show.
A friend of mine had a bad experience of r.ape at a very tender age. Now that she's of age to get married, both she and the fiancee discovers that he was the guy that r.aped her. How did they find out? After the r.ape incident, the family of the girl relocated due to trauma. Now, in the course of 'lets know ourselves better', the girl reveals the ugly incidence to the guy. The guy probed further to get the gist better, he even went to the extent of knowing the old apartment. It was at that point he confessed to her that he was the r.apist. They are madly in love. What will you do if u were in her place?
Re: Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by baby124: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
yimu

Storyland...
Re: Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by doit74: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
dis one nah story shocked
Re: Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by Gambrosia: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
She seems to be a 'ra-pist'-magnet! grin
What love birds made in 'heaven'!
Re: Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by slimchi2k2(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
r.apist. They are madly in love
ok, say gud luck to them
Re: Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by greatgod2012(f): 3:06am On Jan 10, 2013
Madly in love with each other?
How is she going to cope with continous/constant remembrance of d incidence?
Re: Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by CrazyMan(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
greatgod2012: Madly in love with each other?
How is she going to cope with continous/constant remembrance of d incidence?
True love conqures all...I believe that with time, they would get over that incident.
Re: Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
This reminds me of the soap "Don't Mess With An Angel"-Juan Miguel San Roman and Marichuy.

Like somebody has said, Love Conquers All!
Re: Her Fiancee Was The R.apist by slimyem: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
What a story!undecided

(1) (Reply)

Edo State has lowest rate of Teenage Pregnancy – NPC / Couple Issue.... Can U Go For Advice Afta Marriage / Who Are We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.