Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria (14189 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities / FEC Approves 9 New Private Universities, 4 In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Guapo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
undecided What has the government done in raising the standard of the existing 37? They keep producing more glorified secondary schools and half-cooked graduates are churned out yearly. On the other hand, few seats are available for the population of succesful JAMBites each year. Problem everywhere embarassed I dont envy the occupier of aso rock seat at this time cheesy
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by CohenJane: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: The problem is that northerners don't even have problem getting admitted to the already existing unis. But in the south some ppl spend years waiting, so its not realistic to create more unis there.

You are sensible. That's just the truth.
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by 1121: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
Creating more universities in a region overwelm with crises purely indicate that GEJ is thinking with his anus or rather is being ill-adviced. With the situation of things right now in the country, no right thinking southernern will send his child to yobe for schooling as no one can predict what will happen the next minute. Or is the school meant for only the nothern children, who will not even appreciate its value?A friend of mine was offered assistant lecturer in gombe but turn it down saying his life is more valuable to him. I think GEJ should face other more important issues like creation of more industries, improvement in power generation, infrastructural devpt, other than littering the whole country with sub standard universities

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Johnnoah1st: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
lookmangiw: i thought you promised me that you wont smoke that dried leaf again.
who are u? Do i knw u? Wetin b ur father's name?
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by ecosanders: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
Burger01: Wasted resources and misplaced priorities. Those universities would never see the light of the day otherwise they would be bombed and destroyed by those 'No to Western Education' bigots... These people won't read, can't read and are not ready to.... Mtcheew.
wat a waste of ur parents resources? I kw u havent leav dat ur helhole b4, n u kw nothing about North u fuckard.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Yahaya85(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Good job jonathan! And i like it when i hear the southeners talking like that cos i know the pains they are feeling in their heart due to jealousy,tribalism and the hatred against Northern Nigeria...
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Yahaya85(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
1121: Creating more universities in a region overwelm with crises purely indicate that GEJ is thinking with his anus or rather is being ill-adviced. With the situation of things right now in the country, no right thinking southernern will send his child to yobe for schooling as no one can predict what will happen the next minute. Or is the school meant for only the nothern children, who will not even appreciate its value?A friend of mine was offered assistant lecturer in gombe but turn it down saying his life is more valuable to him. I think GEJ should face other more important issues like creation of more industries, improvement in power generation, infrastructural devpt, other than littering the whole country with sub standard universities
The universities will be built for notherners,not u southern fools,so we are not inviting u here stupids.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by lain: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dont have the time to read all that.. But y creating more universities in that semi somalia when the existin ones are becoming empty

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
emekatimsu: why build more schools for people that will not appreciate it or give northern militants more places to burn..

Anyway wetin concern me,let me drive my dangote truck to a better parking space b4 LASTMA impound it. I will be back

hehehe, a university in Yobe state tickles my fancy.

Centre for Haramic studies...

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Johnnoah1st: I just bang into dis website now through google and i saw nigeria, and if i may ask pls, where is nigeria? Was is dat village located between north and south pole senetorial district near wasika town before abuka hill,bubasi, in pluto? Or was it dat sea located at south-west equator, beside kamilu town, rosikata, in jupiter? Pls urgent anwser is needed
u already know d ansa, so why asking?
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Burger01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
ecosanders: wat a waste of ur parents resources? I kw u havent leav dat ur helhole b4, n u kw nothing about North u fuckard.
I served in the north during your nappy days. Go look for your family members to bomb. Boko Haram.. Mtcheew.
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by ismhab(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
bigass: for Islamic studies?
No, for x-tian studies.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by rapcy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Johnnoah1st: I just bang into dis website now through google and i saw nigeria, and if i may ask pls, where is nigeria? Was is dat village located between north and south pole senetorial district near wasika town before abuka hill,bubasi, in pluto? Or was it dat sea located at south-west equator, beside kamilu town, rosikata, in jupiter? Pls urgent anwser is needed
Who b diz? undecided

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Ejine(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2013

Who be dis?
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by nenergy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
What's the need? It will eventually be bombed sad
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Engineer96(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
There are things that you don't play politics with. One of them is education. Why site a university where the demand for education is very poor. BH, which most northerners are sympathetic to, says western education is evil, which implies that most northerners agree to that. Why not establish a quranic school for them.
Basic economics teaches us that supply should be increased when demand increases so as to balance or nil off the excess demand..
Check the number of candidates from these 3 northern states that apply for WAEC and NECO and eventually apply for admission into the universities through JAMB and compare this figure with the candidates from either Imo, Enugu or Anambra state.
I believe that these figures from these organisations would have been key determining factor when siting a university but in this case, it is political considerations.
When will this stop?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
wot a misplaced priority, imo state should have at least 3 federal unis. Y build school for people that despise any thing western? GEJ keep trying to impress these ungrateful northerners, first was almajiri school now another 3 federal unis to ensure all states have federal uni while igbos have been shouting ontop of their voices for additional state to balance the number of states each region has and curtail the cheating in terms of resource sharing and appointments. GEJ we are watching u on 4D
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Fabianoribhabor: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Is dis a campaign strategy or 2 appease d gods(boko H***m)?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by faporori24: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2013

you need brain surgery i believe you have no memory left you better buy 4gb memory card and insert it to your fucking brain.
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hypocrites are abound on dis NL. Was is nt u ppl dat are sayin dat northerners are illitrate and shld try to be educated, nw 3 unis are to be constructed in 3 northern states and some of u are cryin fowl. Hypocrisy at its peak. Many of u never wan to hear good news abt north. My peeps, hatred is nt good for ur health, u will jus die of high BP for notin.
CIAO
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Dee60: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Clueless!

Is this another 2015 carrot?
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by saymax(f): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Misplaced priority. Mismanagement of public funds generated from d South South region. Dem say dem no want western education, mr president na by force?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yahaya85: The universities will be built for notherners,not u southern fools,so we are not inviting u here stupids.

Here goes a typical educated northerner...

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Necsy: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
a dog remains a dog nt mindin d kind of gud fud gvn 2 it.
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by skotch(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
emekatimsu: why build more schools for people that will not appreciate it or give northern militants more places to burn..

Anyway wetin concern me,let me drive my dangote truck to a better parking space b4 LASTMA impound it. I will be back
Real funny bro:-D
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
F:U:C:K you all northern Nigeria haters. May you All die of blood pressure s.tu.pid sets of people that never learnt anything better than hatred an jealousy from their parent. YAN ISKA TSINANNU KAWAI. YAN KUTUMAR UBA
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by nameo: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
As a 'southerner' (whateva that means) am really ASHAMED reading this thread. Why the sillly hostility towards the north by some nitwits?

The comments here are just simply Disgusting....GOSH!!
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by skotch(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2013

Real funny bro:-D
okpara ugo:

hehehe, a university in Yobe state tickles my fancy.

Centre for Haramic studies...
Hilarious!
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by yawale(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
U try smal jona.!
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
saymax: Misplaced priority. Mismanagement of public funds generated from d South South region. Dem say dem no want western education, mr president na by force?
. Who the FU:C:K told you we give a F:U:C:K about your oil If your talking about that stupid black substance don't bring Northerners into it I tell ya!. If you think we are the ones benefitting from it, let me pray and let me hear you say amen. 'May God wipe Crude Oil From the Surface Of The Earth'. Amen. Did I hear you say amen You F.U:C:K:I:ng Cunt!!
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by taharqa: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
The comments by many of us from the south on this thread is just simply DISGRACEFUL.

*smh*
Re: FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria by emekatimsu(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
babagy82: F:U:C:K you all northern Nigeria haters. May you All die of blood pressure s.tu.pid sets of people that never learnt anything better than hatred an jealousy from their parent. YAN ISKA TSINANNU KAWAI. YAN KUTUMAR UBA
@babagy82,i doubt if u be real mallam becos ur own aboki get swagg.
The truth is dt nobody can be Jelous of an uncircumzied aboki.
wotever it is dt u wrote in that ur haramist language,,back to sender.
Abeg,make i continue my journey in my dangote truck,i am now at kogi state,i will be back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Your GRAMMARLY Premium Account / JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab / No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.