Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Buhari To Run For President In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Run For President In 2015 (1098 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by sammyzacks(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
Buhari To Run For President in 2015 - CPC.

**party elders have succeeded in convincing Buhari to run as president in 2015.
**we will achieve our political desire in the next general election.
**on the crisis in the party: "no court in this country can impose a member on the CPC". - Katsina CPC chairman.
**any party member not comfortable with political ideologies of Buhari should kindly form his own party.

An elder of the opposition Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Senator Hadi Abubakar Sirika has disclosed that elders of the party have succeeded in convincing General Muhammadu Buhari to run as president in 2015.
Senator Sirika, who made the disclosure in Daura on Sunday while donating vehicles to his constituents from the response they have received from so far, the General will run.

“Nigerians should get prepared to vote for the General in 2015. Buhari is our hope for 2015 and God’s wiling we will achieve our political desire in the next general election. Nigerians should be rest assured that General Buhari will join the race come 2015.”

Collaborating Sirika’s declaration, the interim chairman of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) in Katsina state, Alhaji Farouq Adamu Aliyu called for unity among members of the party, saying without it CPC will not achieve its objectives.

On the CPC’s internal crisis in Katsina state, Farouq said “no court in this country can impose a member on the CPC and therefore whoever is not comfortable with political ideologies of General Buhari should kindly form his own party or join one out of the over 50 political parties we have in the country. No one forces anybody to come to CPC and no one will stop you when you intend to leave,” he said.
He also called on Nigerians to continue to rally round General Buhari at all time, as according to him he is the only politician that is determined to salvage Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by veraponpo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
I am happy for him and I promise him my vote except if ACN provides another candidate
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by go4value(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Buhari ke for which country..minus my vote.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sai Buhari! Come 2015 insha Allah, me and my family shall vote for you. cool
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by Biafrazionist(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
up GEJ!!! i rather vote apes than buhari a clown. GEJ 4LIFE
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by GreenJ(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Because corruption has eaten Nigeria so bad, now I will go 4 BUHARI.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by ozodimgba(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sai Buhari wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by dilla: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
GreenJ: Because corruption has eaten Nigeria so bad, now I will go 4 BUHARI.
religion don make us support gej, it seems he is not seriuos, 2015 buhari na my choice
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2013
If Gen. Buhari becomes president then all presidential address will be in Hausa, the core north don hammer be that and WOE to the SOUTH! West may even get some respect, but East!
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by brunnet: 5:29am On Jan 10, 2013
Buhari will not become the president insha allah

I reject Buhari in Jesus name

May Okiju juju reject the old fool.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by mumumugu(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2013
I was younger when buhari was president. Many years after,he still wants to be president. And we say children are leaders of tomorrow
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2013
I dont know why Nigerians are such easy prey to illusionists. Tell me is it only by being the president that one can help in the development of his country? take a look @ Dangote,Mike Adenuga,jim ovie and numerous other Nigerians out there who have helped this country immensely without wielding political power or having any seat in Govt. Dangote and Adenuga have created thousands of Jobs for Nigerians, what's more? Scholarships,Sponsorships e.t.c. buhari has run for elections 3 consecutive times and lost. A man with an iota of Dignity would simply retire to personal life or engage in some sort of Activism for democracy. This will only increase his reputation positively. If Buhari is preparing for elections in 2015, then he had better be preparing to loose, cos that man can never win an Election in Nigeria while Obasonjo(his greatest) foe is still alive. QED!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by fdigital(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2013
If cpc endorse's him, that means they just endorsed another failure come2015.
But what is the s-east doing in preparation of 2015. Its high time the igbos act and embroid the mantle of leadership from all this goons..... ANW i rest my case here.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by dirifred(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2013
fdigital: If cpc endorse's him, that means they just endorsed another failure come2015.
But what is the s-east doing in preparation of 2015. Its high time the igbos act and embroid the mantle of leadership from all this goons..... ANW i rest my case here.
You are in the spirit of wisdom.
A serial failure is not a good choice against GEJ. if u want GEJ out as u claim, think better
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by omoalaro: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2013
I have never regretted voting Buhari in 2011. I will vote for him again. He is determined to liberate us from these gang of criminal looters holding us to ransome.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by PapaBrowne(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2013
I have only one question for Buhari and I'm begging for answers.
Asides elections and going to mosque, what else does this man do?

A sensible politician would take all this time before the elections to build strong links across the country. Atiku is doing that already. Sanusi is donating monies where necessary. The governors can rely on their governor friends. The list goes on.

Buhari sits in Katsina and expects to win elections. Sad and very unintelligent general

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2013
Biafra zionist: up GEJ!!! i rather vote apes than buhari a clown. GEJ 4LIFE

From your name we know you are not a patroitic Nigerian. Why should Igbos/Biafrians be voting in Nigeria sef?
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by dirifred(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2013
It painful we don't give history any use in Nigeria. Buhari has promised it was his last attempt at presidency three times or even more,the last one was just a disgrace to his military title(General), he cried while saying it was his last attempt. (crying General is quiet ironic if u ask me)
He uses harsh statement which cause disaffection that lead to many deaths of innocent Nigerians. he is not consistent on anything, he cannot be trusted. try to listen to his public statements from time past u will understand what i mean. if he love our dear country, he will be talking differently.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2013
Good to hear this - and I am hoping the other parties (ACN and ANPP) will support him. ACN should nominate the VP probably Oshiomole.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by dirifred(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2013
OsunOriginal:

From your name we know you are not a patroitic Nigerian. Why should Igbos/Biafrians be voting in Nigeria sef?
if you were patriotic you will not ask anybody to vote Buhari, you are even calling name that show u don't believe in one nigeria
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2013
dirifred:
if you were patriotic you will not ask anybody to vote Buhari, you are even calling name that show u don't believe in one nigeria

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting that villager calling himself Biafra_Zionist. What is the meaning of Biafra? Biafra represents division, bigotry, hatred for Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by lacasa: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
OsunOriginal: Good to hear this - and I am hoping the other parties (ACN and ANPP) will support him. ACN should nominate the VP probably Oshiomole.

Or Fashola wink
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by Demdem(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
Will hold on to my decision till i see the other aspirants.
Re: Buhari To Run For President In 2015 by lacasa: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2013
PDP,GEJ,inSincere9jerian(aka Beaf),taharqa & other paid sycophants are already having sleepless nights grin

(1) (Reply)

What Has GEJ Done For The South-South (Niger Delta) Region in Particular. / ''juju'' At Ghana's Supreme Court / What can be done to alleviate deadly thuggery in South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.