Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? (12230 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Things You Should Give-up To Be Happy / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? by greatgod2012(f): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2013
It is what you put your mind into that will happen to you. If you put yur mind into being with a person for ever, its possible, just by making constant effort to make yourself happy will do, even though, sometimes, it may be boring, but it can become lively again, if we put our mind into making ourselves happy, may God help us all.
Re: Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2013
Monogamy is a foolish white man's fantasy, in reality, monogamy is not the nature of the beast, it was never designed to be that way. I hate it
Re: Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? by theresechizoba(f): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2013
Happiness is a thing of the mind.if u aren't happy with urself then u can't be with another person.speaking from the marriage perspective,deciding to spend the rest of ur life with someone isn't a joke. There r times of pain,sorrow,challenges and sometimes regret. But if u ve made up ur mind to be happy my dear,even in the midst of all mixed feelings there r memories u wud always smile and giggle about. Marriage isn't all about sex,most happy couples can't even say hw much they have it.but thinking abt not having money to buy breakfast,stepping over baby poo,drinking from the fountain of baby wee,silly questions and xperience we go through and the priviledge of holding that special one at night while sleeping satisfies it all. I don't know abt the rest,but it is a virtue to be able to find happiness with one person all ones married life despite all the facets of life.reality check:it aint easy.but u cud make it worth it.
Re: Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2013
We work at the same place, doing the came job for the most of our working years . . . and suddenly it's outrageous to marry the same person forever!
SMH!
Re: Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? by monalicious(f): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2013
masterpiecer: My girlfriend of 6yrs still gives me d chills like she is a new 'catch' whenever we r together cant even imagine my life without her, if i were to have a second life time, i wil stil go after her, 4ever even seem short to spend with her cry
Ur girl is indeed lucky to have you. Awwww.wish I had someone like you,she had better hold you tight
Re: Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? by masterpiecer(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2013
monalicious:
Ur girl is indeed lucky to have you. Awwww.wish I had someone like you,she had better hold you tight

oh really?, hold me tight like rubbing glue on her hands? lol grin
Re: Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? by Gambrosia: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2013
. . . And who says my happiness is based on ANYONE? undecided Waaaaaaaaaaay too emotionally independent for all that o! kiss
Sorry, my associations with others are just EXTRAS. . . I was born happy. . . regardless of who comes and goes out of my life!

Men are just necessary evils which I CAN DO WITHOUT! Of course I DON'T HANG AROUND FEMALES. . . SO OURRA THE QUESTION.

Unfortunately, the less I care. . . THE MORE I AM PURSUED, SPOILED AND LOVED BY THEM! BECAUSE THEY KNOW I FRANKLY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR RUBBISH. . . . .grin

Sometimes I wonder who is cursed. . . me or them! undecided
Re: Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? by gbengaola: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
@poster,why the thought of poisoning or strangling?why not the thought of calling for divorce if u feel u are tired?u most be a nuisance who does not know the meaning of marriage,and marriage is not for the generation of people like you,so she deserves to die for u not to be boring only?will she come back to this world again after strangling her?no,so this is what she deserves for choosing to love u among all the suitors she had,think about it,lastly it might be ur wife that gets tired of u first,do u pray that she prepares ur food with poison,I know u rather want her to ask u for divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Marry? / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? / End of Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.