Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Woman Na Money By King Oogbodo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Woman Na Money By King Oogbodo (515 Views)

[VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) / Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Na Money By King Oogbodo by DJOKAY(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2013
King Oogbodo who in November 2012 released his single, “Inu N Bi Mi” is back with another single titled “Woman Na Money”. The song talks about what guys go through to get their woman of choice and the sacrifices inherent in such moves.

Pon de play and drop your comment.

Here is the download link: http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2013/01/king-oogbodo-woman-na-money.html

Follow us on twitter for more update www.twitter.com/djokaymegamixer
Re: Woman Na Money By King Oogbodo by Sirgen05(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls Woman is not Equal to Money! Point of correction! No matter what u spend to get her.

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Song Out There / New Music : Yemi Sax - Love In The Air / 2mins Video Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.