Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Real Do You Think Google Trader Is? If You Made A Purchase Before - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Real Do You Think Google Trader Is? If You Made A Purchase Before (1092 Views)

I Need A Betonmarket Trader.arround Benin,oghara,sapele,and Warri. / Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. / Petroleum Products Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Do You Think Google Trader Is? If You Made A Purchase Before by kennykg(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2013
I want to make a purchase of sum items on google trader and i would like to know if it's not just an avenues for scammers to make a fast money
Re: How Real Do You Think Google Trader Is? If You Made A Purchase Before by felix55(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2013
Dey are all 419 and we are still tracking them. brother, pls don't try to purchase anything without u being present with d seller. dey use fake identity ok.brother b wise and don't fall a victim
Re: How Real Do You Think Google Trader Is? If You Made A Purchase Before by kennykg(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2013
felix55: Dey are all 419 and we are still tracking them. brother, pls don't try to purchase anything without u being present with d seller. dey use fake identity ok.brother b wise and don't fall a victim
Gintusexpress.sales@gmail.com have been making arrangements with this guy. He seems real can you check him up
Re: How Real Do You Think Google Trader Is? If You Made A Purchase Before by slickychi(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2013
felix55: Dey are all 419 and we are still tracking them. brother, pls don't try to purchase anything without u being present with d seller. dey use fake identity ok.brother b wise and don't fall a victim

You got Google trader all wrong brother!

It's just an online market where anybody(good and bad) can place an advert and have their clients contact them privately. Just like tradestable.com.

Thus, google is not liable for any fraud that occurs via their online mart. Copied?

It's left for you to contact your dealers directly and be sure of him/her before ordering for goods.

I myself advertise on GT and I am a genuine supplier but some other person on that same platform may not be.

So don't blame it on google trader as they have their disclaimer written on the site for your viewership.

(1) (Reply)

Exportation Contract / How To Setup And Earn From Gsm Shotcode No,bulk Sms,recharge Cards Printing / Cheap Thailand And India Rice For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.