Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,973 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Refusal Of Mike Huckabee From Stepping Down, An Indication Of "smelly Fish" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Refusal Of Mike Huckabee From Stepping Down, An Indication Of "smelly Fish" (766 Views)

PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Buhari Stopped Me From Stepping Aside — Gbajabiamila / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Refusal Of Mike Huckabee From Stepping Down, An Indication Of "smelly Fish" by BigB11(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
Huckabee is running behind and it is almost unfeasible for him to recover; but at the same time he refuses to step aside for McCain.
This unique action of Huckabee tells me that he knows something heavily damaging about McCain that will come out sooner or later, and might force him (McCain) to step down.
Re: The Refusal Of Mike Huckabee From Stepping Down, An Indication Of "smelly Fish" by opokonwa(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2008
Let's wait and see! shocked
Re: The Refusal Of Mike Huckabee From Stepping Down, An Indication Of "smelly Fish" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2008
yeah right.

mc cain go represent republicans but him go loose to wither hilary or obama

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Anything Related To Politics / Scientists Predict When World Will End / Us Faults Ribadu‘s Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.