Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

So Many Great Books but There is Mass Failure. Why? It is the Spiritual. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Many Great Books but There is Mass Failure. Why? It is the Spiritual. (535 Views)

Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets / How to Stand after Failure - why does Church only teach success / Great Books About Non-belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Great Books but There is Mass Failure. Why? It is the Spiritual. by Loveaflame(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2013
I've read many great books on life,success,business etc.I discovered as great as they are,many have read them,but no much result.I have applied many of those hints and truly I saw results.But the truth is many don't.The spiritual controls the physical.What good is sound academic knowledge without a sound spiritual one.Many don't like to come to terms with the effect of the supernatural in our physical lives.With all the degrees of our leaders Nigeria isn't working well.The leaders know what to do but to do it is something else.This means an evil force is responsible.Many have applied different principles to their businesses yet no result.Until one has victory in the spirit realm,all secular knowledge won't yield much.Evil powers rule in the affairs of men.As a business man,I have fought so many spiritual battles to stabilize my biz.Until one is spiritually strong,success may remain a dream.Africans are used to sacrifices to deities.Why?They need success.God's power is needed if book acumen will work well.
Re: So Many Great Books but There is Mass Failure. Why? It is the Spiritual. by Loveaflame(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Whao!Why are great nairalanders not commenting on this issue.Please,I want to hear your views and opinions.
Re: So Many Great Books but There is Mass Failure. Why? It is the Spiritual. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2013
Loveaflame: Whao!Why are great nairalanders not commenting on this issue.Please,I want to hear your views and opinions.
because success is not the ultimate will of the Father..u can have all the success in the world and still end up hollow and empty spiritually.

(1) (Reply)

What Aborts Miracles. / Update On Pope Benedict Resignation / PHOTOS: Why Does The Devil In 'the Bible' Look Exactly Like President Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.