Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Very Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Urgent Vacancy (762 Views)

Very Urgent Vacancy (CV Submision extended to wed 24th Feb,2016) / Urgent!!! Vacancy / Very Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Vacancy by chiwealth: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2013
If u can market information well and u have computer knowledge,very confident and outspoken then send ur cv to susanmeme@hotmail.co.uk. Pls like I stated above, this is a marketing job.
Re: Very Urgent Vacancy by chiwealth: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2013
This job is for OLEVEL and OND.Pls Bsc and above need not apply cos the salary is below 70,000K. Also this is for residents of lagos state only.
Re: Very Urgent Vacancy by ajasbaba(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2013
wow this is above us because we dey north tyoo far for us
Re: Very Urgent Vacancy by chiboy441(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
what are they going to market? I have someone i will to fix up. and how much the the salary?
Re: Very Urgent Vacancy by chiwealth: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
chiboy441: what are they going to market? I have someone i will to fix up. and how much the the salary?
they will market information and most times will they will input things on the computer based on their job dat is why they need to be computer literate.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Shop Sales And Cake Decorator / Hsa Sms For Interview / Hpg Africa Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.