Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Some Of My Works - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Some Of My Works (1907 Views)

Place Order For Your Custom,logos and company brand designs.See My Works Inside! / My 2 Weeks Photoshop Journey So Far. Please Check And Critisize My Works. / My Works Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of My Works by jemit(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
hello guys, i just wanted to show u a few of d things i have done with maya. wouldn't mind ur comments.

i am hoping to post a couple of my animation works on the soon.

Re: Some Of My Works by jemit(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
hera are some others

Re: Some Of My Works by darliniyke: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2008
you mean you did this yourself? and wat is maya pls tell me!
Re: Some Of My Works by jemit(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2008
maya is a 3d modelling and animation software. it has various applications e.g in the film and tv industry to create CGI and visual effects.

u should try ur hands on it.
Re: Some Of My Works by dejahvu(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2008
how long did it take u to study and learn maya before u culd do this?

and did u study on your own or someone was putting u through??

NICE GRAPHIC DESIGN SHA,
Re: Some Of My Works by darliniyke: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2008
dont be offended at my bin inquisitive, i dont know am trying to, how do i get this maya software, like dejahvu said how i can learn it, because it can perform a wonderful job
Re: Some Of My Works by dejahvu(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2008
jemit we r waiting for answers, plsssssssssssssssss
Re: Some Of My Works by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

nice shocked shocked shocked shocked
i mean very nice
Re: Some Of My Works by Truetalk(m): 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2008
Jemit nice works but can you tell me a very simple way to crack maya because i have got it on my system for long, but not using it at all.I have been using 3D Max 7.Please let Us. know the easiest way to crack maya.

Please jemit i am waiting and there's lots of things we can both achieve, After posting the best way to crack maya please let me know how we can get to meet someday.

I am waiting.

thanks.
Re: Some Of My Works by mmonwuba(m): 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2008
nice one man
Re: Some Of My Works by mmonwuba(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2008
guy thats good o!
Re: Some Of My Works by namzo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2008
nice job! Look foward 2 seeing ur animation works wink
Re: Some Of My Works by jemit(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2008
dejahvu:

how long did it take u to study and learn maya before u culd do this?

and did u study on your own or someone was putting u through??

NICE GRAPHIC DESIGN SHA,

dejahvu, i started learning maya early 2007, but i have dedicated so much time to it. i learnt it all myself and i am still seriously learning more. there are still a couple of other things to learn. u could learn it on ur own if u have lots of time to spend with i.

truetalk, i guess in the installation cd, there is provision for cracking maya, go thru the readme file, u should get answers; if not u can mail me on jemit2002@yahoo.com, i may be able help with some crack solutions. we can also communicate thru dis.

3d max is also a good software.
i am really looking for people i can work with on future commercial projects.
Re: Some Of My Works by Kfada(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2008
well u dey try sha but i must confess u are still a baby.
Re: Some Of My Works by smartsoft(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2008
With all this, he still a baby ? una they hear gist ?
Re: Some Of My Works by Truetalk(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2008
K.fada:

well u dey try sha but i must confess u are still a baby.
smartsoft:

With all this, he still a baby ? una they hear gist ?

That was why he created this thread, anyway let us see what u have to share that was created with MAYA then we go know say u na FArther, Agbalagba, Jemit u dey try keep it up and never give up, someday ur dreams go come true.

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Works by dejahvu(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2008
dont mind that father calling u a baby,
by the way how can i start learning with (i) i mean you, im all ears
Re: Some Of My Works by shadyshaz(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2008
very nice. but remember, listen to wat the critics say. the best works are the works tha leave audiences SPEECHLESS. so my point is let criticism drive u further. p.s maya iz the shiznit.
Re: Some Of My Works by Whalewale(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2008
Jemi Tolu Wats Up Long time no see ,,, I heared you came to skool some weeks ago, Just imagine you came by and u didnt check on us , ,;,., U know try o,

Anyway sha i must admit you have really improved since i last saw you. And i greatly admire the thrust and passion you put into your works, I promise you that you will become great at what you are doing but ONLY IF YOU ADHERE TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU.

3D Comprises of 5 Main Stages
1. Modeling
2. Texturing
3. Lightning
4. Rendering
5. Post Production

*Every one of these stages are highly inter-related.
*With bad modeling you can never have a good product

If i were to score you one your posted works it would be

Modeling------------70%
Texturing-----------2%
Lightning-----------2%
Rendering----------2%
Post Production---2%

Hope i am not too harsh but one of the ways of becoming a good artist is by working on your weaknesses so they don't bring down your strenghts, You have good modeling skills but low texturing skills, so this reduces the aesthetic character of your models

Notice the Table in the room, the texture or material you applied was not properly mapped as well as the walls in the room. A way to fix this is to learn more about UV mapping and how textures wrap around objects.

I know you are aware of this cos you choose to run away from it by applying plane textures to your models as seen in the UBA building and others

And please Jemit at this early stage of your career Keep away from STOCK MODELS. Stock Models are already made models that you download from the internet to use for your personal projects. They make you lazy

I know the Toilet and Sink are stock models cos i have used them before, (Check out the attached pictures)

Keep up the Good Work

Re: Some Of My Works by justbones(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2008
wat happened to the remaining 22%?
Re: Some Of My Works by codename47(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
@Whale
Guy u harsh o, see oppression.Anyhow its a way to improve,Just wanted to hola,Ma wox are on d 2d/3d gallery

(1) (Reply)

Facebook 500 Likes / Where Can I Learn Graphic Design Around Surulere? / My Movie Poster Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.