Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Photo Of Wizkid's New House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Wizkid's New House (80515 Views)

★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) / Photo:big-butt Girl Models Wizkid's New Face Cap With Her Virgina. / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by LesbianBoy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
RUBBISH house jor! This DWARF that sings as if he is crying called wizkid abi na wizpikin should STOP COPYING davido a.k.a ''son of a rich man'' jor! Davido bought brand new SUV last year, him sef buy him own(at a far cheaper price though) davido buy house N140million, now himself don go buy him own house too! Copy cat........Nansense!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
My motto: appreciate Good things so that Good things can locate you.kudos man•i pray I reach &pass this stage 1 day•
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by manny4life(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol I don't give a fuucck if you're attacking me it not!

So since when does living in the same country categorize us as living on the same level?

Btw is this an exclusive interview? Final response and to answer your question, I have a personal home that will definitely make you wanna curse your life.

Lol

Dude, relax... You're right were not on same levels, but you kinda lied, admit it.

Ok now, you have a "personal home", and not homes? Ok, were getting somewhere with this final phase of interview. Im glad you said so because your lies weren't making sense. Why would I wanna curse my life? I have a wonderful life brother, I'm not complaining. I live in VA, and a very good county of course, not here to boast, so I have a wonderful life.

I don't own a home (not that I cannot buy one), but ask any mortgage or financial expert, homes are liabilities, and with the current market trend, bank foreclosures and stiffening on credit, mortgages are really not it. Even professional at the highest echelons of life DO NOT have four private homes as you stated because they are huge financial obligations and liabilities and for you to claim that you had FOUR was just way off mark.

Unless you're trying to state that you're wealthy, per U.S. standard, and you purchased your home with cash (which is nearly impossible), I wanted to know how you own four homes. It's what I wanted to know because that's why I asked are these personal homes or investment properties.

Let me leave my epistle, bottom line, DON'T LIE. We all live together in the U.S., at different levels of life, but when you come to NL to exaggerate, that's so not good of you.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Chei. Nwanne'm i di too much. Hapu ya lol.[/size]
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Lol

Dude, relax... You're right were not on same levels, but you kinda lied, admit it.

Ok now, you have a "personal home", and not homes? Ok, were getting somewhere with this final phase of interview. Im glad you said so because your lies weren't making sense. Why would I wanna curse my life? I have a wonderful life brother, I'm not complaining. I live in VA, and a very good county of course, not here to boast, so I have a wonderful life.

I don't own a home (not that I cannot buy one), but ask any mortgage or financial expert, homes are liabilities, and with the current market trend, bank foreclosures and stiffening on credit, mortgages are really not it. Even professional at the highest echelons of life DO NOT have four private homes as you stated because they are huge financial obligations and liabilities and for you to claim that you had FOUR was just way off mark.

Unless you're trying to state that you're wealthy, per U.S. standard, and you purchased your home with cash (which is nearly impossible), I wanted to know how you own four homes. It's what I wanted to know because that's why I asked are these personal homes or investment properties.

Let me leave my epistle, bottom line, DON'T LIE. We all live together in the U.S., at different levels of life, but when you come to NL to exaggerate, that's so not good of you.

Smh
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Chei. Nwanne'm i di too much. Hapu ya lol.[/size]

Lol bandwagon, I was able to read read that! Let's hope you're not talking about me.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
I've never been able to understand the theory and practice of 'e-bragging'. Any schizophrenic hermit with internet access can claim to be or own anything, and whether true or false, it makes no difference to anyone in this virtual community.

The thread is about Wizkid, after all.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Akiika: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ninilowo: WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL OR WHAT CAN A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?

Time to have your head examined!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Akiika: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
LesbianBoy: RUBBISH house jor! This DWARF that sings as if he is crying called wizkid abi na wizpikin should STOP COPYING davido a.k.a ''son of a rich man'' jor! Davido bought brand new SUV last year, him sef buy him own(at a far cheaper price though) davido buy house N140million, now himself don go buy him own house too! Copy cat........Nansense!

lol....this copycatting is very very OK!
You sef try copy cat this kind thing rather than spewing rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by cold(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Akiika:

grin Lmao!So true.Some people can be really annoying angry
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by jude33084(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Rudebwoy: @op, u said "photos". where are d photos naa?

how can one house be "photos"? lipsrsealed undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by manny4life(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
REALITY101:

Smh

There's nothing to shake head for brother, just saying as it is
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by manny4life(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Chei. Nwanne'm i di too much. Hapu ya lol.[/size]

Lol..mbanu, no one is better than you eh, but well sha so you will settle it one case of Corona right? grin grin grin grin Lol, I don't drink o...hehe

REALITY101:

Lol bandwagon, I was able to read read that! Let's hope you're not talking about me.

Nna bros, relax o... one bottle of odeku coming your way... how u want it? FEDEX or UPS?
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

There's nothing to shake head for brother, just saying as it is

You know, your right! Case closed buddy
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Nna bros, relax o... one bottle of odeku coming your way... how u want it? FEDEX or UPS?

Odeku? Personal delivery of whatever that is by your younger sis if you have any smiley
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by dabrake(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
#wengerOut
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by deshclones(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Lol

Easy bro..u just murdered this garrulous lying guy...next tym he will think twice b4 spewing his fairy tales online..4 private homes indeed...shaking ma whole body for him..nansense.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
deshclones:

Easy bro..u just murdered this garrulous lying guy...next tym he will think twice b4 spewing his fairy tales online..4 private homes indeed...shaking ma whole body for him..nansense.

Easiest way of spotting out lame people.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
angry undecided you guyz are'nt even commenting the house but rather spiting on each other's comment!
Plzzz!! Lets act like humans
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
This thread belongs to me folks! Endorsed
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by doppler777(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Congrats!!Nice crib young dude...Invest into more properties,less toyz & less fanny tails girls grin
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by tjliz(f): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Congratz wizzy wizzy.Thumps up.Many more 2com IJN.Amen
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Kassidy90(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Congratulations...............am happy for u oooo, make God no 4get me too oooo
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by dickhardener: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol I don't give a fuucck if you're attacking me it not!

So since when does living in the same country categorize us as living on the same level?

Btw is this an exclusive interview? Final response and to answer your question, I have a personal home that will definitely make you wanna curse your life.
sorry sir but you sir, are a very big fool. Is it not this same America where u pay mortgage for a home. That x6 u see in his garage was paid cash. Guy no vex me o. Because now u are sounding like an empty barrel

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
With a topic like this one we can separate the adults from the children in nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by dickhardener: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
At all jealous, bitter, evilminded, cold hearted, winches and wizard here. Walahi FIRE BURN THE WICKED. The atmosphere alone in naija is evil. Chei!!!!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2013
tellwisdom: This wan na house?? angry...I cant even allow my granny to live in a house as poor as this...Garage

In other words, ur granny is d least important thing to u. I've alwaz suspectd dat many nairalanders dey fly for night & hate anything good.
Funny thing is ; wizkid no even knw una, he no evn send una bt una dey pay to watch am.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by anonimi: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2013
merits: wizkid the lord that did yours should do mine oo.amen.

How about saying

the hardwork that did yours should do mine too.

Faith without works is death - James, blood brother of Jesus

- Find something worhtwhile to do
- create outstanding value
- let people taste a little for free, if necessary
- start charging correctly once they start appreciating the value
- continue improving your product/service ahead of competition and in line with new trends

and see whether you will not be smiling to the bank. Everyone has a talent to do something useful to others.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by MrCork17: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2013
wissskid? that skinny ugly Justin beebar wannna be?..shuldnt he be in schoool?angry
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by anonimi: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2013
Akiika:

Truly sickening. Yet the hypocrite religious person's handle, Ninilowo translates roughly to money is to be had. If he is serious about practising what he preaches, why not an handle like Ninilokan - souls are to be saved.

SMH.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by dickhardener: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2013
anonimi:

How about saying

the hardwork that did yours should do mine too.

Faith without works is death - James, blood brother of Jesus

- Find something worhtwhile to do
[b]- create outstanding value/b]
- let people taste a little for free, if necessary
[b]- start charging correctly once they start appreciating the value/b]
- continue improving your product/service ahead of competition and in line with new trends

and see whether you will not be smiling to the bank. Everyone has a talent to do something useful to others.
bros, to make am for life no be by to dey flex muscle. It takes grace.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by anonimi: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2013
d'ick hardener:
bros, to make am for life no be by to dey flex muscle. It takes grace.

Are you sure I thought it takes a hard d'ick, quite simply!
Seriously speaking, I wonder what grace the millions of Chinese and Indians are tapping into to become multi-millionaires and midlle class in the past two decades or so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.