Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) (5049 Views)

Apply Now To Google For Entrepreneurs Exchange (deadline Approaching) / Ericsson Nigeria Limited; Job Recruitment For Graduates – July 2013 / Recent Graduate Jobs!-nokia And First Bank Plc: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) by uchie(f): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2006
Couples of job postings. I usually get these now and then and I'll try and post them here.
Good luck! Also I used to work at HR at one of the top consulting firms in HR so if you need any career advise u can hola.

http://www.ericsson.com/ericsson/careers/global_management.shtml

Global Management Program

The Excellerate Global Management Trainee Program 2006-2008

Ericsson is looking for future leaders. Are you ready to start out on the challenge of a lifetime?
The company is launching the Excellerate Global Management Trainee Program 2006-2008, with a view to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent, and to support the grooming of future leaders in Ericsson. This supremely challenging and rewarding opportunity will provide candidates with a first-class mix of competence development in human, professional, business, and leadership areas. However, selection for the program does not guarantee success. It will depend on a candidate's performance.

The program is planned to begin in October 2006 and will continue for two years. The program design reflects best practice in the market, and will be a mix of job rotation, project work, theory, literature studies, personal development, and international networking.

How to apply
For 2006, program positions are available in Chile (1), China (2), India (2), Italy (1), Nigeria (1), Sweden (9), Turkey (1), UK (2), UAE Dubai (1), Ukraine (1), and USA (2).

Applications should be sent with the completed application form (downloadable below) and a CV to one of the following e-mail addresses, depending on which country you are applying for. For this recruitment, Ericsson is working with Adecco. The closing date for applications is May 21, 2006, and candidates are encouraged to apply early as the selection process will begin right away.

Please submit your application to only one of the following e-mail addresses. If you would like your application to be considered in more than one country then state that in the application form (downloadable below).

Chile: Excellerate.Ericsson.Chile@adecco.se
China: Excellerate.Ericsson.China@adecco-china.com
India: Excellerate.Ericsson.India@people-one.com
Italy: Excellerate.Ericsson.Italy@adecco.it
Nigeria: Excellerate.Ericsson.Nigeria@adecco.se
Sweden: Excellerate.Ericsson.Sweden@adecco.se
Turkey: Excellerate.Ericsson.Turkey@adecco.com.tr
UK: Excellerate.Ericsson.UK@adecco.se
UAE Dubai: Excellerate.Ericsson.Dubai@adecco.se
Ukraine: Excellerate.Ericsson.Ukraine@adecco.se
USA: Excellerate.Ericsson.USA@adecco.se
In order to have your application reviewed you need to answer all questions in the application form (downloadable below) and submit it together with your CV.

Application form (doc)

Ericsson’s ways of working
An exceptional company requires some outstandingly talented and capable minds to navigate and shape its future. But, as an individual, you also need to contribute to and believe in our ways of working as a company. Professionalism, Respect and Perseverance are the three core values that define how we treat each other, our customers and our business partners, and as such define our culture. A leader within Ericsson embodies a positive attitude, cooperative instinct and the constructive curiosity that finds the opportunity beyond the obstacle. We ask our leaders to focus on building our company with a passion to win as a team.

What we offer – the rewards for success
Success depends on a candidate's initiative during this challenging journey, and beyond. During the course of the program, there will be support in personal development and career planning. It is our intention to help candidates realize their maximum potential and demonstrate their aptitude for leadership within the organization. The aim of this program is to set the candidate on course for a successful and significant career within the company. Each candidate is provided with a mentor from senior management who can provide experienced advice and objective opinions.

What do we expect and who are we looking for?
We expect commitment and contribution to our ways of working and our core values. We expect candidates to take initiative and contribute to the program as much as possible. More importantly, we expect to see participants attain a leadership position within a few years of the program starting, and to be viewed as an inspiration to others in fulfilling the vision of Ericsson as the prime driver in an all-communicating world. We expect nothing less from a leader.

Candidates should have:

Two degrees; one of them a master's degree either in business, international marketing or economics.
Relevant work experience, for example, two to four years in the telecoms, IT, media or management consulting sectors.
A global perspective, having lived in at least two countries and being fluent in preferably two or more languages.
If you have any further questions send them to Info.Excellerate@adecco.se

Nokia

http://careers.nokia.com/nokia/hr/recrsyst.nsf/WB2RR/355C518C2C218FBEC2257146003AC897?OpenDocument&Lang=Global

CORE PM & Assistant PM

Position Description:

CORE Implementation Project Manager for CORE Rollout Projects, working in Technical Management Team -responsible of planning, scheduling, organising and managing Core Network Implementation with support of Partners in the customer project from tendering phase to actual implementation.

Requirements:

1. Excellent understanding of Telecom Engineering principles.
2. Proficient in 2G, 2.5G and 3G System technologies.
3. Excellent working knowledge of Nokia products and services.
4. Proficient in basic project and care management tasks.
5. Good written and oral communications skills.
6. Good general management, partner handling, leadership and supervisory skills.

Business Unit Description:

CorePM team is part of the delivery organization on Africa region included in Technical Management team

Business Group: Networks

Primary Function: Customer Services

More Information: Jari Laitinen Phone: +971506574359
Ville Nykanen

Re: Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) by bibibanwo: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2006
hi uche
i am a chemistry grad of lasu 2.2 want job ads i'll be glad to get some from u my email is bibibanwo@yahoo.com.
Thanks for being your brothers keepers
Re: Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) by kingwil(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2006
Hi Uche thankls 4 ur information. Thats very good 4 u. If not now, i hardly believe if therere any good men in our generation. But now , i ve come to realize that all hope is not lost.
Thanks and ples keep the spirit going.
Kingwilfred.
However, ples an HND holders apply too?
Re: Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) by Edken: 7:56pm On May 01, 2006
Hi Uche,
I will really appreciate if we can meet.My name is Edward. edwardosakwe@yahoo.co.uk
Be kind enough to get in touch.

Cheers
Re: Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) by Neenah(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2006
hi Uche,
just joined the nairaland forum and saw your message which also stated that u once worked for one of the top Hr firms.
well,i'd like some info.im a lawyer but i seem to b intrested in HR.i'd be very grateful if u could help me out with info on the top HR firms in Nigeria and what Human Resource Management is all about.My email add is nina_ricci4@yahoo.com and my name is Nina
Thank you.
Re: Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) by kemoade(f): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2006
Hi uchie,
thanks for the information, u are truly a good person with a good heart.

please l need a job urgently, l graduated with lower credit in secretarial adminstration and have over two years experience.

my mail l.d is omokemo2004@yahoo.com

l will appreciate if u can get me in touch.

bye
Re: Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) by kemoade(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2006
Hi uchie,
thanks for the information, u are truly a good person with a good heart.

please l need a job urgently, l graduated with lower credit in secretarial adminstration and have over two years experience.

my mail l.d is omokemo2004@yahoo.com

l will appreciate if u can get me in touch.

bye
Re: Nokia And Ericsson Jobs, Deadlines Approaching (May 21 2006) by pinokio(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2007
thanks for the good work dude! more grease 2 ur elbow. may God help u as u help others. Please i have a Bsc. (2:2) Industrial Mathematics, and a Hnd (Upper credit) In Electrical/Electronics Engineering, i'm 25, and i've finished my youth service, My email address is pauloverdius @yahoo.com Please kindly send me any job info which u have. I'll greatly appreciate any help you can give me, thanks a million

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Ltd Scam. Beware! / Sunnypar's Thread. / Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Recruitment (any Discipline)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.