Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry (10894 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by NosaHenry(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2013
Is it slso irrevocable that he will never poke any woman again? He should better be careful cos guys are watching him closely, else he poke their girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by kristikat(f): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2013
dude why don't you judge others as you would judge yourself.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by victorD3: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2013
kristikat: [size=15pt]he will not remarry because he only loved this one woman that dumped him,
or he will not remarry because he enjoys being a free man?[/size]

Are you in this world? Who dumped who?
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by victorD3: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2013
hassymo5: yet this man would still preach to pple, councel pple for marriage and go ahead and to declare pple man and wife,, when he is nt living with example, wat nonsense!!!

Exact reason I don't go to church
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by donjsb(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2013
Only tym will tell
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Balkan(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2013
Highbros: Na ashawo him wan come dey phuck?

He is a man of God. He does not do such, that's the more reason why he devorced his 1st and this last one. TheY wanted sex he could not give it to them.

He is actually impo... Ask his doctor. Those ladies could not adjust to the obvious hence they left.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by nlofficial(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2013
[size=15pt]I hope those "my pastor" followers are reading this. There is no correlation between one's partner and going to a pastor to pray about it.

Shall we now say Chris Okotie didn't pray about it the first time and second time?
[/size]

Oh well, I will call Pastor Chris Okotie and ask him to pray regarding my fiancee.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by LaBonito(f): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2013
He's kidding. Beautiful ones are nt yet born. Lets c how it goes.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Slickest(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2013
badt guy...d guy wan free dey chop anytn wey come I'm way....wey fine chikaz plenty 4 I'm church,na 2 dey do random sampling.....okotie,no dullin grin
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nnamdini(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2013
well,well,well........dont be suprised if the pastor makes a u-turn.he would say the Holy Spirit directed him to change his mind
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by ministerblessed: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2013
I wonder ow d marriages he blesses in his church will thrive.......u can't give wot u dnt av u know!
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by fizilizu(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2013
CrazyMan: Okoite is a mockery to christianity...he should go back to his hut and bow his big head in shame.
undecided
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by oluking: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2013
una story 2 much! the man thing no dey work well jor
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by illuminutty: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2013
ok, we don hear...NEXT
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Vincent41(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2013
MAYOWAAK: [img]http://2.bp..com/-nxUucxwAIjc/UO_laNXJs_I/AAAAAAABPik/ogCHMmbzGHY/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

The pastor of our great church, the Household of God, Oregun, Lagos, Rev. Chris Okotie has finally laid to rest speculations about his future marriage which have been the subject of media controversy since his separation from his former wife, Stephanie Henshaw last year.
He announced to the church during the evening service on Wednesday, January 09, 2013, his decision not to remarry which he said is final and irrevocable, having already settled the matter with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Taking cognisance of the wide media interest that this issue is likely to generate, we decided to make this statement to pre-empt mischief makers from distorting the facts.
The pastor assures his well wishers, friends and numerous supporters around the world that he is completely at peace with himself and his God in arriving at this historic decision.

Ladi Ayodeji.
Director, Media & communication Strategy.

http://www.facebook.com/chris.okotie.1

ow e take concern me or will it change de price of garri in the market
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by kokolet007(f): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Bidam]now am not supporting wat chris okotie did..but saying he is a mockery to christianity is rather taking it to far...let him that is witout sin be the first to throw stones..dnt be a pharisee in ur statements..rather feel a sense of remorse and pray for a brother who missed it..rather than casting stones[/quote
Do u know why I oppose your comment.....these man is creating an avenue for unbelievers to mock christianity by lying to them that he has settled it with JESUS christ! Its suck!!
]
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by geovanni24(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2013
It is not in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ palce T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ judge anyways!... think remaining single is far better than remarrying when Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я first wife is still alive!!! Nonetheless, let's not be judgemental abouT this!....For its not ours T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ judge!
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by 5columnist: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2013
donsax: Hmmmm...after he don taste different different womanliness.
now na sex outside marriage he wan taste now

And he is suppose to be a source of mentorship to generations to come and his church members. End days prophets... God will remain awesome, the devil only fights in vain
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Flakky26(f): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2013
Only time will tell.he is a man,he can still change his mind.only God does not change.even God change his mind somtime for instance in hezekiah case.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by markus1133: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2013
His choice
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2013
Really? Is he tryna tell us that he is going to abstain from séx as long as he lives? *Smh*
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by cyril83(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2013
That his problem na
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2013
ezme:

I have this prejudice that you were of the "touch not my anointed" camp. Please, clarify.
he is already a failure in marriage..would you lyk to sit under a pastor who is having 'issues' on marriage to be counseled when you have marital problems with ur wife?(1titus6-7)
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=kokolet007][/quote]unbelievers have alwayz been mocking christianity since the era of Jesus till now..condemning pst.Chris wont stop them from mocking us..they are possesed becos satan rules their lives..like i said a good christian ought to pray for his broda rather than condemn
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2013
life is too personal for me to bother about what pastor okotie plans or what he does not.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by TableLeg(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2013
Who cares!!!!
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by BUSHMAN1: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2013
okotie is a HYPOCRITE just like all the other nigerian so called "PASTORS"
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by BUSHMAN1: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2013
kristikat:

[size=14pt]okay so the guy disappointed you,
because he failed to live up to your religion,
but he did he disappoint GOD?
ARE YOU GOD?
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?
WHEN HE IS ONLY HUMAN?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE JUDGED LIKE THAT?
ON A HIGHER STANDARD OF JUST HUMAN?
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH BEING A PERFECT GOD YOURSELF?
ARE YOU REALLY THAT PERFECT AND SO FLAWLESS THAT YOU CANNOT BE JUDGED BY ANOTHER YOURSELF?[/size]
absolute NONSENSE! i think you have been drinking lot of OGOGORO
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by bleeztouch(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2013
This man self,full-time secret olingo activated.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by claremont(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
He said he has no plans to remarry, that doesn't mean he is not going to have a se-xual partner. I like him for his honesty, there are many so-called men of God who remain in failed marriages simply because they do not want to loose their congregation.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by FXKing2012(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
Chris Okotie once ruled out divorce but he has divorced twice as at the last count, so why should we believe him now about not remarrying?
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by ezme(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Bidam: he is already a failure in marriage..would you lyk to sit under a pastor who is having 'issues' on marriage to be counseled when you have marital problems with ur wife?(1titus6-7)

How did you come to this conclusion(@the bolded) without judging from the evidence in the print and social media?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How You Can Help Your Children Follow The Growth Pattern Of Jesus / What If Jesus Did Not Resurrect? / Prophecy: You Will Get Married In 2022 - Fr Kelvin Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.