Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Calling Business (international) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling Business (international) (718 Views)

Longrich Business International / Make Your Business International. I Can Help You To Market Your Products / Free Business/ International Business Listing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Business (international) by poske(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
What is the calling business like as of today, has the GSM and CDMA operators shut everyone up are there no more opportnities in this market, what of , the technologies like Voip, How can we stop Nigerians from "flashing" the US and U.K e.t.c guys i can see some money(opportunity) here , any ideas or am i too late or too early.
Re: Calling Business (international) by akara(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2008
No matter how cheap the cost of calls are, Nigerians will always flash.
Re: Calling Business (international) by poske(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2008
What if, the call was free or nearly free, or they wanted to call a business, "will they flash" , Abeg what is the best international rate or source for international,
Re: Calling Business (international) by akara(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2008
There are a number of calling cards available that offer cheap rates. I used Callnet a while back - it was owned by a bank at the time. Thing is most people do not know the advantages of these cards including some business center operators.

You can ask people in Lagos to do the legwork for you as to what is available at the moement and the rates. I am sure our fellow nairalanders will also chip in.
Re: Calling Business (international) by emmatall: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2008
Re: Make N100k Monthly
« #1 on: Today at 03:51:37 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all the while i hve dicover that many nigerians stilldon't know how to make mega money oninternet while few are just siqn upfor noising forex and mlm!
to make money online is getting ease day by day if only YOU KNOW HOW TO MASTER THE SKILL!
Why can't yoube partake of this unique offer that expose youtounlimited wealth creationonline for liv?
www.income4all.net
webhouse@fastermail.com
ACT!
Re: Calling Business (international) by emmatall: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all the while i hve dicover that many nigerians stilldon't know how to make mega money oninternet while few are just siqn upfor noising forex and mlm!
   to make money online is getting ease day by day if only YOU KNOW HOW TO MASTER THE SKILL!
Why can't yoube partake of this unique offer that expose youtounlimited wealth creationonline for liv?
www.income4all.net
webhouse@fastermail.com
ACT!
Re: Calling Business (international) by akara(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2008
@emmatall abi na short

I suggest you get your website fixed before you post it, abi you no check am.

(1) (Reply)

Watchout For Oasis And Crusader Insurance / Solving Your Accounting & Tax Related Issues / Alliance Capital Company.ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.