Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) (34166 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2013
Chinwem: Beautiful. Only God made it possible.
Lol at Peter in kitchen sha..........is he left handed?

See admiration...

@ topic, it's a nice and moderate house.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2013

See admiration... He is centre handed. Lol

@ topic, it's a nice and moderate house.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by JimmyBoy1: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Could this be the reason they ran out of cash in Uganda?
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2013
andyanders: Nothing wrong in his owning a home.He is equal to it.If his bank cannot finance it, he can be paying mortgage on it till he pays off then the house becomes his. In America, you can own a property through paying note. All you need do is put down payment and start financing it on an agreed terms. Wish Peter and his family well. They worked hard for it as hard work pays.
dapsonlou: like i said for linda blog the house is rented, he no get credit for yankee and yankee is not 9ja u will carry cash go buy house, the irs go come knock your door the next day to come explain yourself.. san fransico is expensive, small house like this them go tell u 2million dollars the guy never do concert reach
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Wittywizard(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2013
SEE ALL OF UNA HEAD COINJOINED TOGETHER.. IF PPLE RICH UNA GO COMPLAIN, POOR UNA GO STILL DEY YAB DEM. OW MANY OF UNA PAPA KITCHEN REACH LIKE HIM OWN.... Abeg chop My money just like onyinye & takre away my heart by senior rita but do me as i do u oh. God no go vex
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by lamie: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2013
I love the pictures. Its a good thing he is making these investments. You can never go wrong with owning properties. I also love the way he is helping out Lola in the kitchen and reading a book with his son. Seems like a homely person. He should just marry the gal jare. What's he waiting for again? Anyways, congrats Peter!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2013
I doubt he owns the house, they look more like visitors there.

Probably just a photo op to encourage some people to buy real estate in the area.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2013
And why so many liars on nl?

Doesnt speak well of whichever media is behind this.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by drswagga(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2013
Omo two thumbs up 2 u mein...hardwork pays and u cashing the check rite about nw...u and ur brodas keep it up
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Symphony007: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2013
Ghastly display of meger wealth. This is just a crappy residence in the surbubs. Why did'nt he buy a home in los angeles. Places like malibu,beverely hills or calabasa. Rubbish.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2013
991: I am so much not a hater but i think the entire pictures look like he went to visit a relative and his family. the house owner was taking the pictures while peter was having fun and posing with the house owner's wife & kids.
Be that as it may, am sure he has the money to buy something better than this in that country.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by lamie: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2013
chingyjant:
Guy na wa for you....San Francisco is not really a place for the High and mighty in Cali.If that house should worth 5 million dollars then how much are they going to buy houses in Holywood,Beverly Hills,Bellaire and other places referred to as playground for celebrities in California?If you have been there you will know better.Though the house is cool perhaps he paid it in full that makes him stand out but such houses go for around 400 thousand dollars upward depending on where the house is located in San Francisco because the city is pretty big.

My thoughts exactly. There's no way that house is 5 million dollars as some people are making it out to be. Its no biggy owning a house. For all you know, he must have planned this and saved for some time. He has written below the picture that the house is his and thanked the Lord. So get over it peeps and haters stop hating jare.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2013
Baba God, Abeg, 2013 Na my year of Breakthrough...
God bless P'Square!!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2013
chingyjant: Guy na wa for you....San Francisco is not really a place for the High and mighty in Cali.If that house should worth 5 million dollars then how much are they going to buy houses in Holywood,Beverly Hills,Bellaire and other places referred to as playground for celebrities in California?If you have been there you will know better.Though the house is cool perhaps he paid it in full that makes him stand out but such houses go for around 400 thousand dollars upward depending on where the house is located in San Francisco because the city is pretty big.

[size=13pt]Are you kidding me? Lol. San Francisco County is EXPENSIVE. Right next to it is Marin County, which is even more EXPENSIVE. Those are million dollar homes. The cost of living in those two counties is very high. It is very possible that that home is worth $5 million. An apartment in SF can cost over $2000 per month on rent alone.

There is no way that home is $400,000. I'll bet my life on it. Not when homes in much-cheaper Sacramento County are still going for $350-450,000. $400,000 in San Francisco will get you a small shack by the beach if you're lucky. San Francisco is an expensive city, period.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dasparrow: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2013
@Post

Congrats to Peter. The same God that did it for him will do it for me. Amen!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dasparrow: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Are you kidding me? Lol. San Francisco County is EXPENSIVE. Right next to it is Marin County, which is even more EXPENSIVE. Those are million dollar homes. The cost of living in those two counties is very high. It is very possible that that home is worth $5 million. An apartment in SF can cost over $2000 per month on rent alone.

There is no way that home is $400,000. I'll bet my life on it. Not when homes in much-cheaper Sacramento County are still going for $350-450,000. $400,000 in San Francisco will get you a small shack by the beach if you're lucky. San Francisco is an expensive city, period.[/size]

So true!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by naylove(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2013
ayswags: am not hating but dis house doesnt match up to his status. it is a house which a common man living in america can afford their house in omole is better,and i dont think he is the owner looks lyk he is paying a courtsey call

oga sharrap
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by naylove(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2013
Symphony007: Ghastly display of meger wealth. This is just a crappy residence in the surbubs. Why did'nt he buy a home in los angeles. Places like malibu,beverely hills or calabasa. Rubbish.

you sharrap. bad belle
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by WAM1(f): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2013
tjskii: Lovely home,but lik I kip tellin peopl less is more,we too dey lik to clutter up our homes in d name of interior decor undecided

I was thinking the same thing. Jeez there's a lot going on....
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by mrperfect(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2013
This is pretty pictures.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2013
masterpiecer:

see him month like 8likes n counting, mtcheeeeew, so dat 1 now na acheivement abi?

Peter is prolly buying his 8th car and counting while u r here bragging over likes angry olodo angry

get lost!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dollyptosh(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2013
mrperfect: This is pretty pictures.
. shocked
mrperfect: This is pretty pictures.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by AVWENAGHA: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2013
omonuan:

Not to say this house belongs to Peter Okoye but if the house is in San Francisco, it is not a common man's house. In the city of San Francisco, this house could easily top 5 million dollars. Thus, not every common man would be living in such a house at least not in San Francisco.
who b dis again
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Desloaaa(f): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

e won'mi sishan ebgon!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Beync(f): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:
shouldnt he be concentratin on learn how to speak proper english?? My house is bigger angry
post pics lets see.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by amber222(f): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2013
991: I am so much not a hater but i think the entire pictures look like he went to visit a relative and his family. the house owner was taking the pictures while peter was having fun and posing with the house owner's wife & kids.
correct
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by princechibo(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2013
come to mine lem ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ cook 4 ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ too
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by nollywood20: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Wetin Paul dey wait for?
Peter don dey move head o.
Na him dey score goals o.
Se him fine pikins.
Make man no dey waste sperm o for nothing
. grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by princechibo(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2013
amber222: correct
so ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ jealous lyk dis =))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)). Even if @ dat hes a celeb
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Lakayana: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
mama-gee:
His house looks good!!!

Did he buy the house or Is it rented?
Bad belle which one you get? Even though na rent you fit rent dat kind house?
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lakayana: Bad belle which one you get? Even though na rent you fit rent dat kind house?
jeez, he only asked a question..why are you getting worked up?
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by meerkat(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nurry:

Look at who is talking abt someones English lang, can't u see that the name isnt CURRY? Also it is "GRAMMAR" not "grammer" and it shud be "NEEDS" not "need" Now who needs help

Thank me later

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin soooooooo on point. LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Models For Levictoria & Ziva / Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Unwinds At Westpoint Dakhla Hotel In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.