Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) (33169 Views)

What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever / Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know / 10 Weird Drugs You Don't Know About & After Effects! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) by Plarp: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) by Plarp: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Its a mix of eye-drops, caffetin (codiene, tylenol and caffiene), acid and petrol, boiled down and injected.
Re: 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) by IYANGBALI: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Chamber10: @ Op, Abeg, these people that usually say 1st, 2nd etc to comment, which drugs are they on? #justAsking# shocked
they drink gulder
Re: 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) by Plarp: 4:50am On Jan 13, 2013
This list needs 2 more

1. HBW seeds, these contain a powerfull hallucinatory compound called LSA, similar to LSD, eat 5 of em and you will tripp for 17 hours straight. It starts off amazing, but after the first 10 hours you just want it to end, and your bad vibes cause the tripp to go sour. Ive done it twice, I used to sell em too, had absolutly 0 repeat costomers. grin

Re: 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) by Plarp: 4:53am On Jan 13, 2013
2. Magic mushrooms, these contain the compound psilocybin and they also make you hallucinate, I actually used to grow these in high school. The trip lasts 6 to 9 hours and its incredible. When i did last i saw rainbow colored mist slowly filling my room, a baby warbling sounds like an angel singing, and your favorite songs feels like a mental orgassm.

Re: 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
F all this ish. I love weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
Re: 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) by makahlj2: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Plarp: ^^ Dude codiene is nothing... shut up
Russians use codeine to make Krokodil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? / MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.