Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Professional Video Editing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Professional Video Editing (1838 Views)

Which School Or Person Will You Recommend For Professional Video Editing / Professional Video Director/Editor/graphics/Designer and Camera / Manfrotto 525mvb Lightweight Professional Video Tripod 08099131331 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Video Editing by extraman(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2006
Just wondering if anyone is in the field of Professional Video editing and the challenges they face.The current state of editing in Nollywood has been criticize over the years for lack of professionialism in delivery the video contents.Also,anyone know of Naija animators , is there a current prospect for animation now, any animated movies yet in the country? Anyone heard about digital juice yet? Let us know what you have to say about this.
Re: Professional Video Editing by Rodent: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2007
AS with most areas of the media things seem to be progressing however it goes without saying that with regard to decent animation, broadcast idents and movie editing we are still stuck in the dark ages. There is still a long way to go and without a shadow of a doubt there is an abundance of talent, what is required is a tution and direction more so from hands who have worked and been tutored in foreign climes. Individuals who known the proper workflow and who continually strive for perfection. Till then, we continue to grope in the dark
Re: Professional Video Editing by Seun(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2008
Just wondering if anyone is in the field of Professional Video editing and the challenges they face.
I'm not in the field per se. I am more or less a student filmmaker, rather than an editor, but I know some things.

The current state of editing in Nollywood has been criticize over the years for lack of professionialism in delivery the video contents.
Nigerian editors are perfectly competent. Nollywood movies are bloated for commercial reasons, not technical ones.

Also,anyone know of Naija animators, is there a current prospect for animation now, any animated movies yet in the country?
A couple of animators are springing up here and there, but thanks to NEPA animated movies are relatively expensive.

Anyone heard about digital juice yet? Let us know what you have to say about this.
Nope. What's digital juice? Tell us everything about digital juice, it sounds very juicy!
Re: Professional Video Editing by A2J(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
Seun:

, but thanks to NEPA animated movies are relatively expensive.

i dont clearly understand what you mean by that, what has nepa got to do with animated movies? curious to know

(1) (Reply)

Set Up My Dream Editing Suite-wat Do You Think / A Collection Of Optical Illusion / Explainer Videos...Learn And Design In No Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.