Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine (7435 Views)

Mavin Records Label Has Confirmed That An Audition Is Coming Up!!!!! / Maxwell / His Name Is Musze(Maxwell) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2013
Ladies, if you thought Idris Elba made your dreams by coming toNigeria last December, How about this: Grammy Award-winning Funk and Neo soul musician Maxwell is coming here this February!

Thanks to Classic FM , the 39-year-old will be performing live in Lagos on Saturday February 16, 2012 as part of theValentine’s Day celebration.
Maxwell announced the upcoming concert via Twitter today. ‘ Hello Nigeria 2 days after Valentine’s D ay #YouNMe#WWWU #Summers ‘.

Organizers haven’t formally announced the concert as plans and preparations are still being made. NET gathered that other performing artistes who will join Maxwell in concert are still being deliberated on.

Maxwell is set to release his fifthalbum ‘ SUMMERS ‘ in 2013.
Source- Thenetng!
http://thenetng.com/2013/01/hello-ladies-us-singer-maxwell-is-coming-to-nigeria-this-valentine/
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by snthesis(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
correct, cant wait to be there.

p.s
1st to "do the thing that shud not be named, by u knw wu"
- ope o!!!!!, i don hammer today grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Kslib(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
E be like say these foreign acts don discover say "Nigeria is indeed a land of milk and honey".... chris brown and keri hilson dey spread the good news...
Before you know it "Mr gangam style go come on children's day"..

8 Likes

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
*yawns* He is welcomed as long as he's better than Tonto Dike? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by PeterKbaba: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by aol(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
wetin maxwell dey sell,if i may ask . .

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
aol: wetin maxwell dey sell,if i may ask . .

marijuana and he even got an award for best seller of marijuana.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Ramcie(f): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Who is Maxwell Never heard of him . *still waiting for my one true crush Tyrese* kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
He was one time the sexiest man alive! Comeon, that dude used to sing good music.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Chanchit: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
I would also be performing on that same stage at the event. Catch me there live.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wow..can't wait.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Shalome(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
How much will the fed govt pay me if my boys kidnap him,is his life worth 20 mil?
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Ramcie(f): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
all4naija: He was one time the sexiest man alive! Comeon, that dude used to sing good music.

From your description, he doesn't sing good music anymore. So why then is he coming to 9ja

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by olu4life(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nice one. Really like the guy. He is talented.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Reyspin(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maxwell who?
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Parisgoodman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
I wish Michael jacko still dey alive he for done come kill people with he devil break dance. I wonder wetting still de trip em for this my country despite their media conspiracy.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Abrantie: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
What's up with all this outdated singers? They only come to Africa after they've passed their prime.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by 2good(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maxwell sang this lovely song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkeCNeHcmXY

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by ogrin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
binger: *yawns* He is welcomed as long as he's better than Tonto Dike? grin grin

And with dis comment of urs, do u think u are in anyway better than Tonto Dikeh. Get a life bro.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by sylve11: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ramcie: Who is Maxwell Never heard of him . *still waiting for my one true crush Tyrese* kiss kiss

A ga.y lord from yanky. Nor be me talk am o. cool

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by omar22(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
He is soooooooo 90s
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by omar22(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
He is soooooooo 90s, what next? Invite MC Hammer for a concert

But his concerts are normally 75% women ( I mean mature women)
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by desktop: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maxwell is coming to nigeria...sexy!
valentine shopping begins i love my baby tinz!
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by free2ryhme: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
so wetin wan happen
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
I swear, i don't know this dude.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by free2ryhme: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abrantie: What's up with all this outdated singers? They only come to Africa after they've passed their prime.

una be mugu na ... you will be paying for their next meal and mortgage
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Codedrock(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abrantie: What's up with all this outdated singers? They only come to Africa after they've passed their prime.
so chris brown&akon is also outdated? Shutup boy!
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Berryplus(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Drock4christ: Ladies, if you thought Idris Elba made your dreams by coming toNigeria last December, How about this: Grammy Award-winning Funk and Neo soul musician Maxwell is coming here this February!

Thanks to Classic FM , the 39-year-old will be performing live in Lagos on Saturday February 16, 2012 as part of theValentine’s Day celebration.
Maxwell announced the upcoming concert via Twitter today. ‘ Hello Nigeria 2 days after Valentine’s D ay #YouNMe#WWWU #Summers ‘.

Organizers haven’t formally announced the concert as plans and preparations are still being made. NET gathered that other performing artistes who will join Maxwell in concert are still being deliberated on.

Maxwell is set to release his fifthalbum ‘ SUMMERS ‘ in 2013.
Source- Thenetng!

me am bringing Ed sharan on ladies day just watchout...
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by tellwisdom: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
Coming to nigeria to come do what?? angry angry...Is he banking In Nigeria ?? angry

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by SamConquer(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
LORD JAGARA:who is maxwell...TORINO:my Lord neither nor nevertheless futhermore DO I KNOW HIM..
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Leadn(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kslib: E be like say these foreign acts don discover say "Nigeria is indeed a land of milk and honey".... chris brown and keri hilson dey spread the good news...
Before you know it "Mr gangam style go come on children's day"..

choi!! grin grin grin grin this is so freaking hilarious!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Link To Download Sarki(mixtape) Album By Classiq / Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out / Learning To Play The Bass Guitar The Nigerian Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.