Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria (510 Views)

Micostarmall_shopping Abroad From Nigeria / Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria / Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria by ogunborsamuel(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2013
You can also order directly from USA,Asia,Europe and receive them at your door step any where in Nigeria,just log on to www.micostarmall.com its the safest and most reliable way to shop online,I ordered goods from them and it was really durable not only that but at a cheap rate,so I have promised to always patronize them...
Re: Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria by Benwems(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Dear samuel, I have the following questions for you:
1. what is their commission for helping you shop online.
2. how often do you shop with them.
3. Are you affiliated with the company?

I want your reply soon

Warm regards!
Re: Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria by ogunborsamuel(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Benwems: Dear samuel, I have the following questions for you:
1. what is their commission for helping you shop online.
2. how often do you shop with them.
3. Are you affiliated with the company?

I want your reply soon

Warm regards!
they don't take commission,they only charge you for shipping
2.very often..
3.No am not affiliated with the company,am just a customer
thanks for your questions
Re: Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria by Benwems(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Thanks for the prompt answer to my query. Please if am to buy a tablet what would be the cost of shipping and what is the time frame for my product to reach me?

(1) (Reply)

406 For Sale In Abuja / ::::::::::::::::::::brand New Toyota Camry 2012:::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Tokunbo Kia Sedona LX 2003 @ N1,050,000.00 Call 08023416552, 08139040039

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.