Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

300 Self Starters Needed!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 300 Self Starters Needed!! (1177 Views)

Nigerian Navy Postpones Recruitment As 300, 000 Apply For 3, 000 Slots / The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode / What Is D Salary In Diamond Bank 4 Starters Compered With Other Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Self Starters Needed!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2013
300 individuals are currently needed. These individuals must be individuals who are self starters, self motivated, goal oriented and strong willed. It is important that ALL these requirements are met, as your success is hinged on these traits.

They will have the opportunity to work with an international company with 37 years of excellence and will be strongly involved in building a sustainable business. Also note that you will be in this business for yourself but not by yourself. That is just to let you know that much emphasis will be placed on Entrepreneurial skills and Teamwork.

To be part of this group of individuals, you are required to read the attachment included. After reading, please click here and fill out the form there.

Re: 300 Self Starters Needed!! by mackengift: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Whats the name of the company and what are they into?
Re: 300 Self Starters Needed!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
I have observed with some degree of displeasure, that those who are filling the accompanying form are not adhering to instructions. Please I ɪ̣̝̇ℓℓ re-emphasize now. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE MATERIAL BEFORE FILLING THE FORM. Virtually all my respondents so far did not read before filling.

I deliberately left out key info as to the identity of this company because I expect that you ɪ̣̝̇ℓℓ read the document. The identity is the first thing the document reveals to you. I expect that the only people filling my form are those who are genuinely interested. It only makes my follow ups easier and I get to conserve my resources instead of wasting it on people who are obviously not who I'm searching for. Please keep in mind THAT THIS IS NOT A JOB OFFER! I'm only offering you an oppourtunity. You either sieze it or you pass up.
Re: 300 Self Starters Needed!! by jonahgeo(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2013
Can't see any attachments?
Re: 300 Self Starters Needed!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
princefunmi: 300 individuals are currently needed. These individuals must be individuals who are self starters, self motivated, goal oriented and strong willed. It is important that ALL these requirements are met, as your success is hinged on these traits.

They will have the opportunity to work with an international company with 37 years of excellence and will be strongly involved in building a sustainable business. Also note that you will be in this business for yourself but not by yourself. That is just to let you know that much emphasis will be placed on Entrepreneurial skills and Teamwork.

To be part of this group of individuals, you are required to read the attachment included. After reading, please click here and fill out the form there.

The search is still on. If you can work full time on earning a living, why not work part time on building your FORTUNE?
Re: 300 Self Starters Needed!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
princefunmi: 300 individuals are currently needed. These individuals must be individuals who are self starters, self motivated, goal oriented and strong willed. It is important that ALL these requirements are met, as your success is hinged on these traits.

Re: 300 Self Starters Needed!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
The search is still on for the 300 individuals. I noticed that many individuals are unable to get the materials attached. So here is what I'ld do. I'l give a heads up straightaway so you know what the deal is here.

Currently I've been working with a company with over 37 years of industry experience. It is cash rich and debt free. Whats more it has in its portfolio over 200 different products catering to every aspect of human need. Over the past years it has helped individuals realise their ultimate dream of self actualization. It consistently rewards its various distributors worldwide with six figure monthly incomes, brand new cars and exotic vacations.

Now think, have you always wanted that flashy Mercedes Benz, or that Classic duplex located on the lagoon front on Banana Island. Or all you want is just to simply send your kids to the best schools in town, or you just want to be able to stand up to your horrible boss and yell into his face "I QUIT". Well here is a chance for you to do so.

Forever Living has been helping people realise their dreams and continues to do so. You to can also be among them

(1) (Reply)

Grange Secondary And Primary School Job Vacancy / Airport Supervisor At South African Airways / I Applied For 'authentication Officer' With NIMC, Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.