Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Downloading Using Operamini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Downloading Using Operamini (2643 Views)

Airtel Operamini Data Problems / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / How Can I Download Mp3,video To My Phone Using Operamini Mod 2.06 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Using Operamini by Kaybaba5(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2008
can someone download into phone using operaminh
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by dragnet: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2008
Positive
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Wilfem(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ dragnet

How is that possible. Kindly share it here so that other may know how to do so. Thanks.
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by nazzyon(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2008
Once you click the link of the download, it will automatically direct you to your phone browser and download will continue. That is how it works on SE
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by dragnet: 5:09am On Feb 28, 2008
and thats the same way it works with nokia
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Wilfem(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2008
Oh I see! Its a pity that it doesn't work like that on my Nokia N-gage. undecided undecided
Anytime I click on a downloadable link, it'll just give me an error page that Opera mini does not support downloads. But I wish there's a way by which the download could be forwarded to the default phone browser so that I'll be able to download.
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Wilfem(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2008
The other way by which I used to download is through an application called F-get. (although not always convenient) 'cos one will have to manually input the download link on it, more so it is not good for downloads from sites that requires authentication b4 downloading like Rapidshare, Mega upload, etc. But it has one advantage, and that is it's speed, I mean it downloads, even much faster than the computer (DAP, etc)
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by naijafan(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2008
Wilfem:

The other way by which I used to download is through an application called F-get. (although not always convenient) 'because one will have to manually input the download link on it, more so it is not good for downloads from sites that requires authentication before downloading like Rapidshare, Mega upload, etc. But it has one advantage, and that is it's speed, I mean it downloads, even much faster than the computer (DAP, etc)

You use an N-Gage. How does an application on a device using GPRS connection download faster than a computer on a good internet connection - even if its dial up?! GUY!!! You dey bobo o. grin
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Lawalmd(m): 6:23am On Feb 29, 2008
i tried f-get on my n72 but it wont download it keeps giving me an error message, as for the guy with ngage that phone is crap because i was using ngage qd b4 switching to n72, ngage is good when it comes to games on s60 platform but application wise na yeye phone e.g it cant install opera 8.65 or netfront 3.3 and some usefull applications like mumsms etc so my guy just try to get a new phone to enjoy more programmes on s60 preferably an n-series.
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Wilfem(m): 7:29pm On Feb 29, 2008
naijafan:

You use an N-Gage. How does an application on a device using GPRS connection download faster than a computer on a good internet connection - even if its dial up?! GUY!!! You dey bobo o. grin

I mean exactly what I said. It used to be faster and I prefer it to DAP, most especially for direct downloads
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
Wilfem:

It used to be faster

Past tense
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by naijafan(m): 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2008
Wilfem:

I mean exactly what I said. It used to be faster and I prefer it to DAP, most especially for direct downloads

GUY. . . if you want me to understand what you are saying. . . explain it clearly angry. How did you go about installing DAP on your phone? If you didnt, then what kind of internet connection did you have on your computer - WAP

When you knw you're wrong, accept it - dont fight it. Its worthless and plain stupid.
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Wilfem(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2008
naijafan:

GUY. . . if you want me to understand what you are saying. . . explain it clearly angry. How did you go about installing DAP on your phone? If you didnt, then what kind of internet connection did you have on your computer - WAP

When you knw you're wrong, accept it - don't fight it. Its worthless and plain stupid.

Hey guy, Please don't get me wrong, I didn't say that I installed DAP on my phone. I was only trying to explain that I prefer to use the application (F-get) on my phone to download, rather than using DAP on the PC/Laptop (though I have my reasons for it)
I have both DAP Premium and Internet download manger on my PC.
Secondly, I uses Celtel GPRS Dial-up
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by maxjax(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2008
0peraMini M0d is w0t y0u need man, try gettin the versi0n 2.06, its d0wnl0ads,(in-built d0wnl0ad manager)b0th pause n' resume m0des, plays vide0s etc
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Wilfem(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2008
I've used Opera Mobile before, but it was a trial version which only lasted for 14 days. I so much enjoyed every bit of it's functions - (Downloading & resume, full-screen toggle, etc.) But I'll probably like to find out more about the Opera Mini Mod that you were refferring to.
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by dragnet: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2008
. . . . . . .c.l.o.n.e.
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by hayprof(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
maxjax:

0peraMini M0d is w0t y0u need man, try gettin the versi0n 2.06, its d0wnl0ads,(in-built d0wnl0ad manager)b0th pause n' resume m0des, plays vide0s etc

As said, I downloaded and uploaded the said version

Code: http://www.esnips.com/doc/df7cda7f-3ed0-489c-81de-f9aeecbcf35a/opera2.0.6

cool
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by naijafan(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2008
Wilfem:

Hey guy, Please don't get me wrong, I didn't say that I installed DAP on my phone. I was only trying to explain that I prefer to use the application (F-get) on my phone to download, rather than using DAP on the PC/Laptop (though I have my reasons for it)
I have both DAP Premium and Internet download manger on my PC.
Secondly, I uses Celtel GPRS Dial-up

which means your PC and phone both run on the same internet connection, innit. THat was the first thing i asked. you shldve simply answered.
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by tobs(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2008
menh. . , just get that opera mod. . . . .too tigth. . . . can open lots of windows at the same time. . . . .twist the screen its cool
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by hayprof(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2008
cool cool
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Wilfem(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
It's a pity that it (Opera mod 2.06) didn't install on my phone, (Nokia N-gage). Always complaning of system error. How I wish there could be a way or[b] solution to successfully install it[/b].
Re: Downloading Using Operamini by Emeka72(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2008
If using opera mini to browse on phone does it mean it will open web-sites rather than wapsites?s

(1) (Reply)

Voodooism / How I Configure My Android 2 Browse / What's The Highest Gb Of Memory Card That Can Work On A Bb Bold 2 Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.