Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Gapbridge Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gapbridge Test Invitation (794 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gapbridge Test Invitation by ebubepaul(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2008
hi guys,i am invited for a test at gapbridge microfinance bank on sat 1st march 1.30pm.the bank is on oko awo street victoria island.i actually dropped my c.v there last week wednesday or thursday.how is there test like.pls guys let me know everything about them!i was told that uba would have a test at thier head office today,so i went there at 9am to gatecrash but to my surprise the gate man bounced people out because they have postponed the test but i got the information that a set was writing inside at that time and its by batches.for today no more test and till further notice,but if you have hr link,you can be updated.one love.jesus loves you all and he is lord!
Re: Gapbridge Test Invitation by baba4life: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2008
the test is easy and for a jobseeker the time is enuff 45min,50 -60 questions very cheap questions mixture of maths ,rate problems,verbal if tree is to axe , shoe is to ,,,etc, just be fast

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Need Engineers, Apply Nowwwwwwwwww / Shell / Etb,how Far Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.