Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo (20302 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by blackpanther25(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Photo: Is Jackie Appiah stylishly introducing new boyfriend, Michael Bobby Obodo?

With widespread rumours that Ghanaian star actress, Jackie Appiah has finally divorced her husband, and she would certainly be free to move on with another man.

Could Nigerian actor and activist Michael Bobby Obodo be the new man in her life, as the pair have been spotted together several times in Accra in the past few weeks?

With Bobby looking like Jackie’s date on these outings, we first spotted the pair at D-Black’s album launch (December 16) at the Movenpick Hotel, after which the two had a private meeting at the hotel’s lounge over some drinks.

They also made an appearance together at the Smirnoff Spotlight Shakedown on December 21.

The next time we saw them was at the Aphrodisiac Nightclub (December 22), again Jackie seemed to be showing Bobby around town.

The pair were at it again when they arrived at the Night of 1015 Laughs and Music together on December 26.

Could these two have something going on because their casual outings are raising eyebrows?

Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by blackpanther25(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
Seems to be a new trend of Ghanaian actress going after Nigerian men.

Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by dlinglos(f): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
I wish them well. smileyGoodluck!
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by Yeske: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good for her, I never knew she was married before.
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by cigaricon(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ok we don see am
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
I hope you won't dump her when you see the slippers on her chest?

1 Like

Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by SlyIg(f): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Don't tell me that divorce rumour was actually true!
Anyway, na their life sha. Hope she'll find Bobby handsome and more presentable that his ex husband forever.
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2013
[size=13pt]They look cute together, especially in the fourth picture. Good luck to them smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by DukeNija(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2013
Who is Jackie Chan Appiah?
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by cfours: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Duke_Nija: Who is Jackie Chan Appiah?

she is famous ghanaian actress jor
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]They look cute together, especially in the fourth picture. Good luck to them smiley[/size]
They do look good together. I love the guy's looks, mature but good-looking, my Naija boiz no dey carry last, over fresh dey worry them wink

4 Likes

Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by Kslib(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Well,all my own be say make dis no make frontpage...
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Duke_Nija: Who is Jackie Chan Appiah?
grin grin
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by scobaba: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Obviously dem don begin 'tear'
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by Temismith(f): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ok
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by Ejine(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sloppy seconds... Eeeeeuwwwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by mydex93(f): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Perfectly cute couple..Dts d set man for her life..Rock on baby
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by nikkyshyne(f): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2013
Cute guy.
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by specialguest(f): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yea ryt! They would not leave our nija guys for us now oo, by the time he is through with her the remix of iyanya's song 'ur waist' will be on sale.
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by innersecret(f): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nigeria guys rocks,but come to think i can't settle for Ghana guys oooo our Nigerian guys are clean dude.
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by huninaija(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm sure this "news" got some nigerian men heads swelling!
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by greatgod2012(f): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
blink182: I hope you won't dump her when you see the slippers on her chest?

how are you sure that he hadnt seen them?...........true love pass all that......i wish them well!
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by greatgod2012(f): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kslib: Well,all my own be say make dis no make frontpage...

and what will you do if it makes frontpage? grin
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by Rooneyboy(m): 1:38am On Mar 08, 2013
see the guy's head in the second pic .

Confirmed igbo man looks cheesy
Re: New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo by ifegurl(f): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2013
goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Waje Cuddles A Baby Crocodile / Funke Akindele Voted 2016 Most Influential Young Nigerian / Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.