Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Earn 20% On Your Investment In 6 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn 20% On Your Investment In 6 Months (698 Views)

Want To Earn 20% On Your Money Per Month? / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 20% On Your Investment In 6 Months by integrityfood: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Due to the need to expand couple with challenge encountered in my earlier location in Egbeda area of Lagos, I have acquired a propert and have built on it. right in my living compound, I have a fish farm with a provision for smoked/processing facility. The pond has about 8000 stock capacity. 2 qualified consultant engaged to supervise the farm. I have exhausted my available capital in the building (living house) and the pond construction project hence i need partners to join me so we can commence operation immediately. Your investment is secure in the sense that the farm is in my living house meaning no scam, no running away and there is marked for fish. More so, the land has a C of O. Interested partner can contact me on integrityfood@gmail.com or 08025669642.

(1) (Reply)

Join Ellist And Earn Money For Your Posts And Views / Pls How Can Somebody Register His Product With Nafdac / Start Recharge Card Printing Business Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.