Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? (23418 Views)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Pls advice, should he fight back? How? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
What's with back and forth when OP is down there as a guest wink

OP where do you reside?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12: What's with back and forth when OP is down there as a guest wink

OP where do you reside?

What difference does it really make where the OP lives?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12: Have you heard?.... Kobi Bryant and his biatch reconciled? There's nothing impossible o!!! cheesy
Hahahahaha! I have heard o! We keep hearing! Na so so hear hear!

I imagine a woman that refuses to talk to her own family in Nigeria or even her cousin will all of a sudden start telling her about her lovers. Anyhow sha.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

I imagine a woman that refuses to talk to her own family in Nigeria or even her cousin will all of a sudden start telling her about her lovers. Anyhow sha.

cheesy cheesy commot for hia!!

Have you also Heard? They're trading that use less Dwight Howard from Lakers cheesy thank Gawd!!!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Cognitive dissonance. I guess we have now turned to accusing the OP of lying.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

cheesy cheesy commot for hia!!

Have you also Heard? They're trading that use less Dwight Howard from Lakers cheesy thank Gawd!!!

Have you heard that the sky is blue? Have you also heard that nurses wear pant? Or maybe not! Iish! I only care about Kobe though. Not a basketball fan except during finals.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

Cognitive dissonance. I guess we have now turned to accusing the OP of lying.

Not saying she is lying, only really doubt if she truly lives in the US. So many things she has said shows she is not fully aware from both parties what is truly going on. Only looks like the husband is opening up. Now, I won't bother arguing with you as you can't argue without being insulting. Not like that will change the direction or my view. I would just rather not argue with someone that loses it when they don't get their way.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Not saying she is lying, only really doubt if she truly lives in the US. So many things she has said shows she is not fully aware from both parties what is truly going on. Only looks like the husband is opening up. Now, I won't bother arguing with you as you can't argue without being insulting. Not like that will change the direction or my view. I would just rather not argue with someone that loses it when they don't get their way.

Go back and read your own posts ma'am. You just described yourself. Hindsight is always 20/20. We all enjoy having the privilege of insulting others but then shed crocodile tears once we get a dose of our own medicine. If in doubt please read YOUR OWN response to bjcole on page 8 (first post on that page).
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
OP, why did they get divorced?

Also after divorce and getting full custody with child support payments, why did she continue to make reports about him? What more did she stand to gain?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by biolabee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
baby 123 just admit you made a mistake n step down

Op lives in the US/Nigeria which i know from her post history

She is speaking based on first hand information

Ladies here are just supporting the women folk
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Step down from where biola? Are we betting now? cheesy

Can you please quote where you gathered your deductions that OP lives in the US of A tongue
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12: Step down from where biola? Are we betting now? cheesy

Can you please quote where you gathered your deductions that OP lives in the US of A tongue

The OP has less than 30 posts total on NL. Take the time to read them, it is obvious she lives in the USA.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

The OP has less than 30 posts total on NL. Take the time to read them, it is obvious she lives in the USA.

Wow Davido you counted them? This must have been a sensitive issue for you grin
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
biolabee:
Ladies here are just supporting the women folk

Not sure where you got this from. I dont believe a single woman who has taken the story at face value has supported the woman.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
it's embarrassing that the ladies on this thread are holding a brief for the cheating wife. she has kicked her husband out of the house, she has cheated and she claims child support stipend from the husband every month and yet this odious witch of a woman is blameless?

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Nah, i just like to make sure i understand an issue thoroughly before making conclusions based on a series of half-baked lies and nonsensical opinions. Baby 123 should be ashamed of herself... it doesnt take that long to do a quick check on an issue before clicking "submit".

Oh and for the record, if you click the OP's profile, there is a post counter there. You dont need to do a manual count.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
coogar: it's embarrassing that the ladies on this thread are holding a brief for the cheating wife. she has kicked her husband out of the house, she has cheated and she claims child support stipend from the husband every month and yet this odious witch of a woman is blameless?

Evidence?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Very sensitive issue. OP keeps hearing. 75% of her posts are about nurses in the USA. She has known the couple from day one, but been in the USA for 5yrs(I checked her history now), but the couple has a 7 and a 10yr old. Where was she the other 5yrs? I wrote based on what the OP wrote here. I am not one to start looking at each thread starters history. The fact remains her story seems one-sided, as it seems only the husband is opening up to her. Chikena.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
coogar: it's embarrassing that the ladies on this thread are holding a brief for the cheating wife. she has kicked her husband out of the house, she has cheated and she claims child support stipend from the husband every month and yet this odious witch of a woman is blameless?

Quote where any one held brief for her.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
ileobatojo:
Evidence?

baby_123:
Quote where any one held brief for her.

read between the lines......you have gone from doubting the op's story to having second thoughts whether she really stays in america and blah blah blah. if the roles are reversed, i know you people would cursing the man till kingdom come. some have even said the man has not done enough to bond with the kids since his restraining order......a bit of perspective, please!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

read between the lines......you have gone from doubting the op's story to having second thoughts whether she really stays in america and blah blah blah. if the roles are reversed, i know you people would cursing the man till kingdom come. some have even said the man has not done enough to bond with the kids since his restraining order......a bit of perspective, please!

Shall we take every post at face value? Especially a 3rd persons account? There is always the husbands side, the wives side and the truth. We have heard mostly the husband's side. No one is doubting her story, but there are things in it that raise questions. If there are questions, then we should be free to ask and OP should come and make the situation clearer. You don't ignore the obvious to make a point.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Shall we take every post at face value? Especially a 3rd persons account? There is always the husbands side, the wives side and the truth. We have heard mostly the husband's side. No one is doubting her story, but there are things in it that raise questions. If there are questions, then we should be free to ask and OP should come and make the situation clearer. You don't ignore the obvious to make a point.

except that you and others take it at face value when the villain is a guy!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

except that you and others take it at face value when the villain is a guy!

That's not true coogar, and you know it. shocked cheesy
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

In other words you have no evidence?

Can you stop trying put a false spin the discussion then? The main argument for the bulk of this thread was whether it was ok for the man to stop trying to see his children with both sides putting forth their argument. All the while not a single woman supported the wife.

The fact that some are now trying to address holes in the story doesn't mean support for cheating or frivolous accusations on the woman's part. Abeg!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
I guess OP disappeared into a thin air.....this thread is getting ridiculous without OP stating where she lives. undecided
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
ileobatojo:

Can you stop trying put a false spin the discussion then? The main argument for the bulk of this thread was whether it was ok for the man to stop trying to see his children with both sides putting forth their argument. All the while not a single woman supported the wife.

The fact that some are now trying to address holes in the story doesn't mean support for cheating or frivolous accusations on the woman's part. Abeg!

the "holes" being?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12: I guess OP disappeared into a thin air.....this thread is getting ridiculous without OP stating where she lives. undecided

you are being ridiculous. Read her previous posts... she does live in the US.
Anyone with 2 brain cells could have figured that out 2 yrs ago.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

you are being ridiculous. Read her previous posts... she does live in the US.
Anyone with 2 brain cells could have figured that out 2 yrs ago.

Okay Davido .... I thot we just clicked 2013 cheesy 2yrs ago kę ? cheesy

Just quote it for us to see... simple ! Is that too much to ask? chairman.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

the "holes" being?

For starters.

ileobatojo: OP, why did they get divorced?

Also after divorce and getting full custody with child support payments, why did she continue to make reports about him? What more did she stand to gain?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:
That's not true coogar, and you know it. shocked cheesy

that's the norm in this part of the forum.

ileobatojo:

the evidence is everywhere...

Can you stop trying put a false spin the discussion then?

goodness gracious....
you didn't even wait for me to answer the question before concluding i am putting a spin on the discussion. the man is the one getting hammered here and not the odious wife who kicked him out and placed a restraining order against him.

The main argument for the bulk of this thread was whether it was ok for the man to stop trying to see his children with both sides putting forth their argument. All the while not a single woman supported the wife.

of course - he should break the curfew of the restraining order on him so he can then go to jail. what a groundbreaking idea from mama biology herself. at this rate, you would soon discover a simple solution to the AIDS scourge.

which holes?
i see that as a way of deflecting the attention on the woman to some insignificant point. whether the poster stays in america or new zealand is irrelevant......that line of argument is inconsequential to the problem at hand. in the man's shoes, what would you have done?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Okay Davido .... I thot we just clicked 2013 cheesy 2yrs ago kę ? cheesy

Just quote it for us to see... simple ! Is that too much to ask? chairman.

I believe you can read... thanks for not letting me think otherwise.
Like coogar stated, where the OP lives is beside the point and a warrantless diversion by those who have seen their own arguments crumble under the weight of facts.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
ileobatojo:

For starters.

sorry but i fail to see how that is a "hole". It is fairly common that women use children and the threat of police accusations in contentious divorce and child support cases. What she stood to gain? Preventing her husband from having any form of visitation rights whatsoever. That much is clear that i wonder how you fail to see it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) / 5 Signs That You Have A Loose Vagina / A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.