Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Port Harcourt Aint Hospitable - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Port Harcourt Aint Hospitable (652 Views)

Aint No One Gonna Wish Me Happy Birthday? / Why Are 'poor People' More Hospitable Than 'rich People'? / Is Our Hospital Not Hospitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Port Harcourt Aint Hospitable by avenjahh(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2013
One would start to wonder why issues like this should break into nairaland, i am one of those that my many journeys in life has driven me to cute cities and great people have been met. I woke up one morning in a very hostile environment called port harcourt. First the roads could actually make anyone aggressive, from one end of the two major roads ikwerre road and aba road o e would actually find no solace or hope for this multi trillion dollar oil basin state. If im to say it the way it is im sure it would cause serious weeping.
Going to work aint funny as hold ups become necessary for you to see the bitter truth of no development in this city, the airport looks like a dungeon, the roads leading to this bird nest are quite funny, sure i recommend a good hospital along this road.
In case you become stubborn and decide to stay behind after such nightmare travelling, pray you don't rent an apartment, the ikwerre landlord syndrome may just be your story, he may rent the apartment for three to four people, the strongest wins.
If you then chose to ignore all this to push forward because you believe tonto dike and duncan mighty are good peeps from here, just be careful because what is known as clubs are strictly places known for the same music every friday. Sure you may get more gals of low virtue than you wish.
Hey be warned, stay off the choba- uniport axis, because of alucination (the aluu 4 syndrome).
From your friend the avenjahh
Re: Why Port Harcourt Aint Hospitable by Mynd44: 4:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Hmmm. Interesting

1 Like

Re: Why Port Harcourt Aint Hospitable by ojubi(m): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2013
True talk. I live in eliohani, off east west road close to rumoudara junction. Driving out of my house in the morning is punishment and coming back from work is hell. Apart from staying in the hold-up for more than an hour, you have to practically squze your car into the bad roads with other motorist strougling the little track (road) with you.
I dont know what it will cost government to work the fucking roads.
Re: Why Port Harcourt Aint Hospitable by avenjahh(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
ojubi: True talk.
I dont know what it will cost government to work the fucking roads.
They just need to know that we are watching them on 3D tv
Re: Why Port Harcourt Aint Hospitable by deHitchcock(f): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mod front page pls

(1) (Reply)

Its Ma Birthday Come 2mao / What Do Nigerian Citizens Stand To Gain From Winning The AFCON? / Ghana Police Goes On Rampage Arresting Nigerians In Ghana Over Loss To Burk.faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.