Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo (11048 Views)

I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. / Ashawo.com / Hey Missy! I Got Something For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2013
Note; am a law student always on suit on campus.

She is a new student, during registration on campus.

1. I was running from an early morning lecture that just ended to break fast before the next lecture when I saw her with a friend of mine on the main road, I stop, greeted my friend, and looked at her, moved a little backward and said.

"I'd stopped, even not for my friend here. But to say hi to such a pretty lady like you, you've got the shape that could bring even Davido down from his private jet to say hi Damsel. "

Woman love such things, believe me, she smiled, and laughed out of control, then I pleaded for a hug and left them with a smile.

2. In the next 30min, I called my friend and asked that the phone be giving to her so I speak with her,

"Hi, hope to see you again. Good shaped Damsel"

"Sure! I will be glad to meet such a lively guy again"

3. The rest was history. Girls loves smooth talks, applauds and handsome, the only money I spent to lay her on my bed in just 48hrs was just that phone call.

She came to my lodge after the call, and my friend left us as she showed no sign of leaving, and of course she slept in my arms and I did my job!

But she is not an ashawo.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by clockwise(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2013
dis is embarassing, you did sometin of such magnitude and u are posting it on net. oga fun e o, and as for d gal maybe she was in mood before u meet her.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Good boy, u take that smooth talk & sharpness resemble me. But Law no be beans, face ur studies.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by usermane(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2013
Channel 190. U shouldn't have posted this. Am sorry but am not impressed. Am disappointed.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by luvmijeje(f): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2013
Bro well done o,4 ur mind u be alpha male.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2013
clockwise: dis is embarassing, you did sometin of such magnitude and u are posting it on net. oga fun e o, and as for d gal maybe she was in mood before u meet her.
gush!!! Your kind of people still dey exist? Its no embarassment for me, maybe in ur place sha, but in this new world no no no,

For been in the mood, no, like I said it was during registration process and she cared little for romance but latter confessed I swept her off with lively talks.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by clockwise(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=channel gush!!! Your kind of people still dey exist? Its no embarassment for me, maybe in ur place sha, but in this new world no no no,
i guess u are proud of what u did?
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2013
luvmijeje: Bro well done o,4 ur mind u be alpha male.
male shy away from taking chances, am Channel 190
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by buchito1(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2013
like i care!!!
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Good boy, u take that smooth talk & sharpness resemble me. But Law no be beans, face ur studies.
sharpeness d blood, we guys ve to b smooth talkers,

for my studies, from d way my books piled up and from my hastiness, she knew am not a lazy type and she had to show me more love.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by uboma(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2013
the op is a child and frm the excitement in his post, one can simply deduce that this is his first time with the opposite sex. The op simply needs to grow up.

9 Likes

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2013
usermane: Channel 190. U shouldn't have posted this. Am sorry but am not impressed. Am disappointed.
you dont ve to be impressed, i know u learnt one or two things here today.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2013
ha.... na person daughter oo, @channel 190

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2013
Na only ashawo dey bother you ba?..i pray you are still intact physically and spiritually.And get ready 4 more smooth talkers,she wil be in their arms soon

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2013
usermane: Channel 190. U shouldn't have posted this. Am sorry but am not impressed. Am disappointed.
you dont ve to be impressed, i know u learnt one or two things here today..
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by ITbomb(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2013
Now , this is really pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by jaybee3(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2013
U bragging by any chance?
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by vivianc(f): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2013
Chei babes don suffer! If only we knew ................ angry angry whoever that opened this thread deserves a resounding slap! angry angry cry

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by ignis: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2013
Channel 190, I don't blame you, you are a product of decadence and failed education system. Imagine what you take as an achievement. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. If a so called undergraduate like you can have this kind of filthy mentality, what do we expect from the illiterates?
No offence or insult intended.
Just saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2013
Fairy tales. . . The construction is so poor. No wonder nollywood keeps churning out bullshitologic movies.

Anyone that believes this should PM me. I have the BB pin of the current Miss World to give him.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by ifyeky(m): 8:04am On Jan 12, 2013
Op clap hand for ur self for getting her laid in 48hrs
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2013
ignis: Channel 190, I don't blame you, you are a product of decadence and failed education system. Imagine what you take as an achievement. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. If a so called undergraduate like you can have this kind of filthy mentality, what do we expect from the illiterates?
No offence or insult intended.
Just saying the truth.

Lets face the facts bro... This is exactly what undergraduates do... Infact, channel 190 sounded like a young dude in this bad game..

Atleast he is not co-habiting in school.. smiley that makes him a better student..

Go to UNIPORT, go to UNILAG, go to UNIBEN, visit everywhere and see whats going on...bro..
Some of the girls and guys on this thread dated and slept with their lecturers, coursemates, neighbors, indigines & aborigenes while in school..
Some co-habited for four years in school... spending all nights with guys and girls... There is no point insulting anyone...

As a matter of fact, all unmarried non-virgins ought to bow their head...read and pass this thread without a comment....cos thats what we they all DO!!! Period!!

15 Likes

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by kentoplash(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2013
Hmmm! A law student with all those wrong spellings? undecided Guy you better face your studies.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by vivianc(f): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2013
acidosis™:

Lets face the facts bro... This is exactly what undergraduates do... Infact, channel 190 sounded like a young dude in this bad game..

Atleast he is not co-habiting in school.. smiley that makes him a better student..

Go to UNIPORT, go to UNILAG, go to UNIBEN, visit everywhere and see whats going on...bro..
Some of the girls and guys on this thread dated and slept with their lecturers, coursemates, neighbors, indigines & aborigenes while in school..
Some co-habited for four years in school... spending all nights with guys and girls... There is no point insulting anyone...

As a matter of fact, all unmarried non-virgins all to bow their head...read and pass this thread without a comment....cos thats what we they all DO!!! Period!!

Acid! Don't make me spank you this very very cold morning. So you think this is enough reason to bring it to the internet? To brag or what?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2013
What a load of crap....... sad.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Acid! Don't make me spank you this very very cold morning. So you think this is enough reason to bring it to the internet? To brag or what?

Chi Chi smiley .. its too early to spank ur bro smiley ... no vex *smiles*

okay, I understand your points.. bringing the case online is not a good idea.. even though we understand his points.. (and thank God, he didn't come up with her identity)
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2013
kentoplash: Hmmm! A law student with all those wrong spellings? undecided Guy you better face your studies.
i laugh in arabic
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2013
Hello Channel_190, I saw this your post while checking the trending topics, and believe me, this is a bad start for you in this new year. I may sound odd, weird, paranoid and maybe off-point, but you need a better achievement this year.

You are a law student, start now to think and plan for your future after school. I don't care who your parents are- wealthy, poor, popular or not, you need your own achievements, and that can only start with Jesus Christ.

You can become the next billionaire even as a student if you devote your time to worthwhile ventures other than chasing girls in campus. Many graduates today did it and are regretting today, so don't do the same.

Now I have a piece for you which I wrote for those wishing to succeed in a guaranteed way without any reproach. Pls Moderator, don't hide the post I beg of you, thanks.

Here it is:

2012 is gone, another year is here again, 2013, and by God's special grace we are able to see the new year. So many people lost out in the battle of life last year, rich, affluent, popular, poor, wealthy, oppressed, none of their status was able to save them from going, so always be thankful to God for keeping you to see 2013 because its not by your making; believe it or don't.

This piece is basically written to guide, inspire and help you to achieve those goals and resolutions you have for this 2013, and I promise you without doubt that if you can do what I am about to tell you here, you will achieve those goals. Remember, they are sacrifice, so be ready cos its not gonna be easy.

You have written down your goals and targets- the things you want to achieve this 2013, but I want to tell you that you may or may not achieve them, but if you follow this principle, you must achieve them. Yes, I said MUST, so dare it.

What is that principle? It is no other thing but GOING INTO A COVENANT WITH God YOUR MAKER.

I don't care what you do right now or what you had been doing in the past, all I care now is that you need to go into a covenant with God to achieve those impossible goals you have.

You may be saying in your heart- did James had any covenant with God before he became the manager of great gas oil co plc? Did Jane made covenant with God before she got married to that her wonderful husband? Did Richard made any covenant before he became a star? Yes, looking at the celebrity news and lifestyles; seeing teens and youths making millions and buying houses, you feel like- why am I even wasting time being righteous when all these people living immoral life are prospering big time, but wait!

We are different, so its our destinies. Jabez came into this world in pains, nothing to lay hands upon, he cried unto God to please change his story and God did. Jacob was a cheat, in fact a fraudster but yet God chose to favour him right from his mother's belly. Some people you see succeeding today are succeeding out of the covenant their parents or grandparents had with God, so don't follow other people and their life, live your life with Christ as your role model.

Do you know why you need to make a covenant with God this year? God can overlook every other thing, but He doesn't play with covenant if you keep it.

Another thing that moves God is praise, so whenever you can't pray, praise God and watch out.

Now to the topic- going into covenant with God to achieve your life goals.

Before you go into this covenant, you must first forsake entirely your past sins/immoralities and unclean lifestyles. It is hard, but you must strive to achieve this, yes you can if you determine to. First, confess your sins to God, cry out and pour out your evil doings to Him in your room, office, etc, chose a quiet hour if possible, read psalm 51, and then sing unto God, praise Him like you had never done before.

If you have any instrument- guitar, piano, etc, play it and sing and cry honestly to God. After that, you will experience peace in your innermost heart, this will guarantee you that God has returned His holy spirit in you, so you can now go into the covenant.

As a youth, the most common sins we commit are- pre-marital sex, lies, alcohol abuse, immoral use of words (I.e use of vulgar words), jealousy, cheating. So go into covenant with God that:

1. You will never have pre-marital sex again until you get legally/traditionally married. This include abstinence from- physical sex, oral, word-to-word sex as practised on the internet by youths, and every other form of sex display or act.

2. Covenant of no more lying no matter the situation, no more being jealous of others, no more cheating (exam, etc), etc

And in exchange, ask God to grant you your heart desire; table it faithfully before God, you can write it down, maybe get a Bible, a new one and place it in it, and keep the Bible safe somewhere you will always see, and not tamper. Don't make a long list, be specific with your desires.

As a married person, you will need the covenant of:
1. No more cheating (sex-wise, financially, morally, etc)
2. Covenant of faithfulness and care to your spouse.
3. No more lying, deceit, envy, jealousy and greed.

Do same as for single youths.

After you have done this, seal it a prayer, get a new red ribbon, tie the Bible up and keep safely.

Now, your work is not done, if you had not been going to church, find a good bible believing church and start worshipping with them committed. Identify fully and don't be a sunday-sunday goer, this is to keep your faith alive cos you can't stand alone.

Make out time to study your Bible at least once a day, pray always, even if you can't pray or don't know what to pray, say- Lord I thank you for giving me life today, I love you, help me to love you more and be with me always. Thank you for in jesus christ name I pray, amen.

If you do this and by april, something extraordinary did not happen in your life, come back here and shame me. God bless us all, and may He help us achieve our goals this year.

Finally, before you start the covenant, you need to fast to prepare your mind, heart, soul, body, soul and spirit. Fast like 3 days, 6am - 6pm. Then start

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2013
After you have done the above, you will need to finalise it with this:

This is an extraordinary principle to challenge God. Try it and watch out. Whatever it is that had been bordering you, that thing that had made you to be shading secret tears and you cannot tell anyone. That thing that you desire so much and you have tried and it seems nothing is happening, if you try this, you must surely get it soon! I am certain about this.

Don't let anyone deceive you, covenant with God works like magic if you keep it cos God is a covenant keeping God. He can ignore other things but not covenant.

Finally, after you are done with the covenant, please make sure that you keep it. Make a time-frame when you want to hear from God. The next thing you need to do is SOW A SEED as witness.

You mustnt sow the seed in a church, but make sure you sow it in a- bible believing church through the man of God, an orphanage home, prison, hospital, rehab center, or to a destitute or very needy person.

Note: the see you will sow must pinch you, it must be something you cherish or something that must touch you; your whole salary, last pocket money, whole profit, a treasured something, etc. Don't sow a seed that you can do comfortably if you want speedy answer from God. Go extreme and challenge God and watch out.

When you try this, come back and testify either here, in your church, family, etc, but pls don't fail to testify and thank God.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2013
kentoplash: Hmmm! A law student with all those wrong spellings? undecided Guy you better face your studies.
i laugh in arabic1
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by swtchicgurl: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2013
what a shame? the things that used to make people cry and hide their faces is now being celebrated openly?

why?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2013

A law student...not a barrister, bro. If we know it ALL, then whats the essence of schooling ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love / Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back / (18+) Whatsapp Group Chat For Adults Only... Have Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.