Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love (11088 Views)

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / Open Apology To Fickle :) / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
[size=13pt]Ask me anything. I am older, wiser & more experienced. I can help you & tell you how to solve the matters of the heart. I will advice you. Let us share the burden. A problem shared is half solved. Remember I am a wife with 2 daughters but a sexy mamacita and a love bum. So nothing is new[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Aunty fickle i have been dating my boy friend for 25 years now,but he still hasn't proposed to me.
what do i do?
cry cry undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by xkillz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Aunty fickle i have been dating my boy friend for 25 years now,but he still hasn't proposed to me.
what do i do?
cry cry undecided

Dear Goldie

Just be patience and continue showing him the lovely you.  If he loves you he will propose to you soon.  What God has for you is for you.  You can hint in a subtle way that you was considering marriage but do not pressure him in any way because you want it to come totally from him and let him think he thought of the whole thing although you planned it all .   grin

Good luck mi chica!
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by BABE3: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
I have a BIG FAT problem.  undecided

So there's this dude I like on NL, but he doesn't know I like him---what should I do?. Do you think it's advisable to confess my loff Hopenly and be disgraced/embarrassed Hopenly-?

PS-- I haf sent him a couple of casual He-mails, but he keeps ignoring me----  angry

@ Goldie: You're on  a long thing- grin-- plus, how old are you sef?

At anyone reading this: P.S --- It's all FAUX, FUN and GAMES. Read for laughter and entertainment.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

what do i do?
cry cry undecided

Well Gold, make you dey fear goddy. you dated a man for 25 years and im never propose. make u get belle be that. no more remedy. who wan carry u put for yard. na me suppose call u aunty. abeg give ur life to god. i throw way salute for u. my cap sef dey sit for bench.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
But 25 years is a long time,i started dating him at the age of 40.
where do i start from?
cry cry undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
i have another problem too.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by xkillz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

So there's this dude I like on NL, but he doesn't know I like him---what should I do?. Do you think it's advisable to confess my loff Hopenly and be disgraced/embarrassed Hopenly-?

PS-- I haf sent him a couple of casual He-mails, but he keeps ignoring me----  angry

undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

You should tell Mynd 44 that you like him and quit toying with his emotions. You know Nigerian men dey vex lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by BABE3: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
xkillz:

undecided undecided

Comot for my front, make better person reply my post jo.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by BABE3: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You should tell Mynd 44 that you like him and quit toying with his emotions. You know Nigerian men dey vex lipsrsealed

Mynd ko, heart ni.  grin  It's not Mynd_44.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

He is not that into you,besides he's married to plenty wives. undecided

Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldie!

Give it some time! He will propose to you soon. How long are you willing to wait?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
Aunty Fickle

Why Mr. Chima always stand so close behind me?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

errrr o baby. ur own torey sweet no be small. if u send am email, im disengage. u fire am again, dis time use sweet words scatter im head. if im no gree look ur way, make im hit the highway while u hit the freeway. u no see say toni bracket sing am ni. shebi one papa 44 dey eye u, give am signal na.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by BABE3: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

He is not that into you,besides he's married to plenty wives. undecided

Bad belle plenty for house o.  grin Chei! Ogini kwa?!

At least--- my own problem is solvable. At 65, you still think say you get hope? grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Aunty fickle i have been dating my boy friend for [color=#990000]25 years[b][/b][i][/i] now,but he still hasn't proposed to me.
what do i do?[/color] cry cry undecided

Plus 30 = 55 wow goldie you are really old honey  undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by BABE3: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
Fickle:

errrr o baby. your own torey sweet no be small. if u send am email, im disengage. u fire am again, dis time use sweet words scatter im head. if im no gree look your way, make im hit the highway while u hit the freeway. u no see say toni bracket sing am ni. shebi one papa 44 dey eye u, give am signal na.

LMAO @ papa 44.

Aunty Pickles, you're the bestest.

Hit freeway ke? But I like him. undecided cry Anyways, you won make I show the lastest He-mail I sent him?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
Fickle I was loving u until i figured out you re 50. Do u mind if i wait for the pretty little angel on your profile till she turn 18 for marriage? but u gotta make sure she don't  added up to 141ibs.

Waiting for your answer #future mother in-law> Green card for you? no problem
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Plus 30 = 55 wow goldie you are really old honey  undecided

Papa Real, na to dey talk pple own u know. u no get wetin u go ask aunty fickle. u no sey na me and u suppose dey. u come follow mrs chima.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
mrs chima,i can give him another 25 years hopefully he will propose. grin grin

@Babe abeg hit the free way jor!
cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
I am serious!  Why Mr. Chima always stand so close behind me?!!!!!   angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Fickle:

[size=13pt]Ask me anything. I am older, wiser & more experienced. I can help you & tell you how to solve the matters of the heart. I will advice you. Let us share the burden. A problem shared is half solved. Remember I am a wife with 2 daughters but a sexy mamacita and a love bum. So nothing is new[/size]

Aunty. who is the ugly chick in your profile?  is she hungry? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs Chima? Oh lawd   lipsrsealed Managing by ma distance bruv> I wonder how hes copping
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Fickle I was loving u until i figured out you re 50. Do u mind if i wait for the pretty little angel till she turn 18 for marriage? but u gotta make sure she don't  added up to 141ibs.

Waiting for your answer #future mother in-law> Green card for you? no problem

abomination. u wan climb mama & daughter. she is the baby of the house. she has an elder sister in year 2 unilag biz ad
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Reality am old,but you are older. cool wink
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Mrs Chima? Oh lawd   lipsrsealed Managing by ma distance bruv> I wonder how hes copping

Blanco Culo. angry
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Aunty. who is the ugly chick in your profile?  is she hungry? undecided

How dare you crack headed dude talking to my mother in-law in that manner. Thats my wife you are talking about fool  angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
Aunty Fickle .  and How can i nyansh Mrs Chima.  the chick keep playin had to get angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland / dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.