Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) (6551 Views)

Childhood Memories Of The Delta Boy / Naruto Chapter 593 (pidgin English) / I Wanna Learn Pidgin English! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2013
Continues shortly.... Your comments are highly welcomed
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: if it doesn't scare me I could do it for you. The reason I backed out of Unix's collabo was because the path the story was taking was way out of my comfort zone.

Hey... I want to send you a PM but you have to follow me back to make it easier.

Thanks
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Hey... I want to send you a PM but you have to follow me back to make it easier.

Thanks
all of the above; done. smiley
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: all of the above; done. smiley

I don't get this one ooo
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

I don't get this one ooo
lol, I followed you, I replied your PM, yet to proofread.
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, I followed you, I replied your PM, yet to proofread.

Ayte...
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by sambroose(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2013
Nice story .............foxy I just dey wonder .....u fit dey among does guys sef
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2013
Sorry for the long break... Continuing in a jiffy...
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Sorry for the long break... Continuing in a jiffy...
wat does Jiffy mean to u
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wat does Jiffy mean to u

Exam preparation thingz
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2013
Night met us smoking marijuana under a blazing fire which we had lighted to keep us warm and scare the wild animals away. We were all seated silently pondering on the happenings earlier before Mustapha broke the silence....

To be continued!!!!

I'm back like I forgot my BB charger
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by VanTee20(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Night met us smoking marijuana under a blazing fire which we had lighted to keep us warm and scare the wild animals away. We were all seated silently pondering on the happenings earlier before Mustapha broke the silence....

To be continued!!!!

I'm back like I forgot my BB charger

Which kain short update be dis? angry angry
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
VanTee20:

Which kain short update be dis? angry angry
angry angry *unfollows thread*
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by albacete(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
^^ Me too. When d guy ready to update im tori, make im PM me. I don tire to dey wait.
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2013
Una wan unfollow my thread eh... Oya na....

But make I tell HBG say this thing no good ooo
grin
Re: Foxy-rebirth --- The Warriors Of The Delta (pidgin English) by MhizEnkay(f): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Weird..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / Destiny To Love / Gold Blood: The Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.