Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Trading Options: secrets for free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Trading Options: secrets for free (740 Views)

Cheap Importation Secrets For Nigerians / Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders / Simple Forex Trading Methods, Truths And Secrets For Good Roi Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trading Options: secrets for free by poopli: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
This is not a get rich quick scheme.

I am an experienced options trader and have been trading for quite some time now and it has been so productive.

I deposited with my first bank savings account mastercard and am also withdrawing to the same account at 160/1$.

I use options rally and they are good options broker.

I can take up anybody who wishes to trade options for free as long as you are willing to spend your phone credit, i dont have time for rendezvous. But if you want personal coaching at my home office (where i trade) or a location of your choice, then you will pay for my time but phone lecture is free.

Before you call, make sure you are connected to internet so we can discuss practically.

I can give you headup on setting up your account and how and when to trade so you will gain because you can also lose, but loss is minimized compared to forex trading. Though i trade forex too, i can still boldly say that options trading is the best.

Minimum deposit is 200$ (32000) at options rally, though there are other broker with a 100$, 50$ or even 5$ minimum deposit, i see no use in trading options with any amount below 250$ (40, 000) but for beginners, i can help you set up your account on a 100$ minimum deposit when you are ready, i dont deal with 50$ &below accounts. But if you want sites where you can start with 50$ and below, text me your email or paste them below, i will send you the links. I will only follow you up on trading when you trade with 100$ and above.

I have international traders and analyzers that send me info on which market to trade daily, am also willing to forward this mail to you daily.

You may use Lr for deposit, or just request for mastercard from your bank. Instead of using LR, master card is better because you buy LR at 170 while bank charge you only 160 with your mastercard, that is a N10 gain for you on every dollar.

My number is 07062989680. Am open anytime.

Options trading is a very safe market, you may google it for more info or just call me but call only when you are ready to start trading.

I am not selling anything so you are safe with me and am not collecting any money from you, you will deposit by yourself to your trading account, i only want to lecture you for free on phone and mail you which market to trade daily so that we will all be successful together.

Its new year and i want to share something

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Olu-kay Blog .News, Events, Entertainment, Sports, Fashion, Beauty an / Cheap Finance And Accounting Training For Non Accountants And Entrepreneurs / Looking For Office Space To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.