Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Forex News Trading - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex News Trading (1091 Views)

News Trading Ea Is Out. / News Trading Ea Is Out. / Free News Trading Signals (forex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex News Trading by memeagi: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
If you are a Forex trader and interested in something more profitable, then read this:

I would love you to get a custom News EA. My online mentor sold it to me. The EA is so good because you determine your risk. You just trade 7 reliable News with the highest momentum in a month with a risk of 8% - 10% per trade. I average about 40% of my account using this EA.
The recommended news to trade are
Non Farm Payroll
Bank of Canada Rate Statement
Australia Cash Rate
Canada Unemployment Change
Australia Employment Change
New Zealand Interest Rate/statement
New Zealand Unemployment Change.
This news releases come with serious volatility and what the EA does is that it sets a buy and sell order 10pips from the current price 10 seconds away from the release of the news. Once the news is released and one order is filled, it automatically deletes the other order. It does manages the trade as it progresses - breaking even, trailing and fixing a target for each trade. So you don't need to be there while the trade is going on, all you need do is go to www.forexfactory.com at the start of every month and find the dates and time the recommended news fall on, you just set all on your chart and go away, the EA does the rest throughout the month.

Trust me on this one, as long as you trade only the recommended news, this EA is damn good. I cherish it more than any trading software I have. what you will do is just create a separate account for it and you will be amazed at its performance.

If you are interested in having it, you can email me.

michealemeagi@gmail.com

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome to the world of unlimited possibilities in business / Nabteb 2015 'o' Level And 'a' Level Forms Still Available / Best Choice products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.