Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . (2142 Views)

Color Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile Making Machine / Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by KENNSAMMY(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
In some homes when its raining heavily, its by mere movement of a persons mouth u will kw hes talking. Heat, maintenance , and uncertainty of still having your roof on after a phenomenon of destructive wind are few of the numerous calamities of wrong choices of building coverings.
here you have "the best in the area of sound&thermal insulation"
designed to resist abrasion and all adverse weather conditions.
“The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.”

Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2013
StandardColors: green,chocolate brown,red terracota as it is in the picture here.
Call 08022593744/08022593744
Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by tpia5: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2013
i was looking for a reasonable thread discussing nigerian architecture.

why are red bricks not more commonly used in nigerian buildings, even if only for outer decor, they last longer and dont need excessive maintenance like what we currently have.

they also dont fade so much although this might be debatable.

note, the red bricks could be any colour,
Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by tpia5: 1:05am On Jan 18, 2013
didnt see the other thread before posting on this one.
Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by tpia5: 2:43am On Jan 18, 2013
and look at these plaster finishes for example:

not knocking paint, but i think it should be combined with another type of finish which requires less maintenance and lasts longer. And is affordable.
Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
tpia@:
i was looking for a reasonable thread discussing nigerian architecture.

why are red bricks not more commonly used in nigerian buildings, even if only for outer decor, they last longer and dont need excessive maintenance like what we currently have.

they also dont fade so much although this might be debatable.

note, the red bricks could be any colour,

grin Going by the material's grain structural arrangement, - they are more and more closely packed than that of the conventional mansonry. This in principle drastically brings the air passage/permeability to the bearest minimum. Thus resulting in heat not being allowed out of the space; and also, the breathing-in - through the wall of 'cool air' is equally paralysed. Meanwhile, you should always remember that we are in the TROPICS and this makes adverse weather condition inevictable.
I am sure you are a technical person, then u will remember that , its one the reasons why we dont deem the use of GLUX PAINT for interiors and exteriors of our residential houses fit; - permeability!
Wherefore, the best material that is very technically wise to be used as roof covering (other than building ) in the TROPICS, remains "clay-ey materials" considering their thermal permeability - how?
Quote me as earlier explained, this material is very slow to allowing the passage of heat in and out. "Heat" as it were, will always be found in a closedsystem (room) , major cause of which is the sun through our roofs. If such materials as "clayey" is now used as ROOF to shield the sun off , the same properties of clayey becomes advantegeous. Before the heat from sun is allowed into the space(inside the house), it is "sun down" and the heat escapes back in the atmosphere( being the cooler region).
I will have a morale boost if you will unfailingly come back , read, think about it , and give your own contributions to the furtherance of the world available and still-to-come building materials properties research and experimentation.
Welcom.
Yes! ofcause, it can be pigmented. the material above, are of three standard colors ; red, green, chocolate brown.
Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
supply and installation of this material is one of areas of concentration. always available
0802259744/080697261220 or bestroofer@live.com
Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by tpia5: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2013
remember i started off with red bricks before going on to plaster finishes.

i was referring to the walls, not the roof. Sorry for the mix up there.

your roof is ok, my emphasis was on replacing or combining paint with something else.

and, I've seen some of these plastering designs in nigeria, there should just be a more affordable version for lower cost housing which would still look good.

even our mud huts have some type of finishing in that mold, nah,
Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by KENNSAMMY(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”

Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by KENNSAMMY(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
...thanks to those who have patronized us so far. No single complain will be heard coz we put in the best technical effort possible. We are sure of our high Ethical standard products quality and installation techniques Yesterday , Today , and till tomorrow. We keep advancing. Thank you all for your trust , understanding and patronage.
Re: AMAZING ROOF, Take A Look . by KENNSAMMY(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2013
a single trial will make you understand what I meant and also answer those questions

(1) (Reply)

Transcorp Nigeria Share Offer Closing On 31st March 2005 / How To Exchange Your Solid Trust Pay To Liberty Reserve With Less Fees / Caterpillar 3508,3512,3516 Used Genset For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.