Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Where Is BOKO HARAM? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is BOKO HARAM? (1311 Views)

Gov. Ayo Fayose Drops Another Bomb Shell, APC Is Boko Haram / Is Boko Haram A CIA Covert Op To Divide And Conquer Africa? / Afghanistan, Pakistan Had Elections In War, What Is Boko Haram? - Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Akwenukemarho(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
For the past couple of weeks, I have bEen filled with joy, because of the absence of the islamic extremist group, boko haram, we celebrated the yuletide season with a little rest of mind, there were no bombings or mass killings, although killings were recorded in some parts of the north, but it was'nt as severe compared to 2011's yuletide period, but I have to ask, where is boko haram? Has the government finally negotiated with them behind our back? Or has the military overpowered them? I'm asking because we would all like to enjoy this break from them, and we would want this break to continue indefinitely, pls drop your opinions on their whereabouts, and pls no insults on this thread.
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by seedord247(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
They are in the north undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by abrat: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
BOKO CATRAMS are confident power is coming back to the north in 2015. That's why they are gentle.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Akwenuke marho: For the past couple of weeks, I have bEen filled with joy, because of the absence of the islamic extremist group, boko haram, we celebrated the yuletide season with a little rest of mind, there were no bombings or mass killings, although killings were recorded in some parts of the north, but it was'nt as severe compared to 2011's yuletide period, but I have to ask, where is boko haram? Has the government finally negotiated with them behind our back? Or has the military overpowered them? I'm asking because we would all like to enjoy this break from them, and we would want this break to continue indefinitely, pls drop your opinions on their whereabouts, and pls no insults on this thread.
they seem to have relocated most of their fighters to northern mali to fight the un coalition force.

1 Like

Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
abrat: BOKO CATRAMS are confident power is coming back to the north in 2015. That's why they are gentle.
hhmmm.....this 2015 election will be very interesting

@Thread: they might be strategizing on better havocs to cause this year. Don't get too comfortable, they are still a threat till Jonathan finally

have the balls to use Nigerian military and international influence to wipe them all out!!
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Akwenukemarho(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
onatisi:
they seem to have relocated most of their fighters to northern mali to fight the un coalition force.
hmmmm, u have a point there, it seems they are helping their fellow jihadists,
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Akwenukemarho(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shollypopz:

@Thread: they might be strategizing on better havocs to cause this year. Don't get too comfortable, they are still a threat till Jonathan finally

has the balls to use Nigerian military and international influence to wipe them all out!!
you also have a strong point here,
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Pacesetter2: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
abrat: BOKO CATRAMS are confident power is coming back to the north in 2015. That's why they are gentle.
Nop...they are coming to your papa house...abeg confess something more reasonable
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by brunnet: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=Pace$etter]
Nop...they are coming to your papa house...abeg confess something more reasonable[/quote

Must you open that gutter you called mouth to vomit this rubbish? What has he said to warrant this?.
Think before you comment.
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shollypopz:

have the balls to use Nigerian military and international influence to wipe them all out!!
Rubbish! Is the JTF not Nigerian military? Is the JTF not deployed to Borno and other troubled states?
Some person just cannot stop spewing rubbish.
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Rhino5dm: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Died with their sponsor, Azazi.
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Akwenukemarho(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Died with their sponsor, Azazi.
haba that's too harsh, give the man some respect
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Pacesetter2: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
@brunnet...lets hope & pray they are gone not saying they are coming back...if he wished they are coming back...to where? I repeat to his papa garden
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Akwenukemarho(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
I really pray and hope we don't hear from them again,
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by abrat: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
Pace$etter:
@brunnet...lets hope & pray they are gone not saying they are coming back...if he wished they are coming back...to where? I repeat to his papa garden

No no no no!!!
You got it all wrong.
Every normal human being will neva pray for their return. you can even see the comic name BOKO CATRAMS which shows that I'm only making fun of them.

But from your comments above, I wana believe you are a potential trouble maker and would not stoop so low into calling you names or insulting you.

I pray BOKO HARAM will neva come back to this country.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Oct 04 2010 azazi appointed NSA and Boko haram starts bombings, Azazi sacked on 22 June 2012 and Boko haram bombings reduce significantly, Azazi dies in a military helicopter crash on 15 Dec 2012 and not a single bombing by Boko Haram even on calendar days that previously witness such, when will we start asking questions?
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
onatisi:
I found this ur reasoning very plausible!
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Akwenukemarho(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2013
DivideUs: Oct 04 2010 azazi appointed NSA and Boko haram starts bombings, Azazi sacked on 22 June 2012 and Boko haram bombings reduce significantly, Azazi dies in a military helicopter crash on 15 Dec 2012 and not a single bombing by Boko Haram even on calendar days that previously witness such, when will we start asking questions?
I find this your analysis not valid, why would an islamic fundamentalist group, plan it's aTtack wit a southerner, a person who comes from a place they hate so much, a person who stands for the very reason they've bEen killing non muslims? Nahh, it's not plausible ma friend,

1 Like

Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2013
^^^^ he is not just a southerner he was also the NSA with a budget of a trillion naira and we all know what Nigerians from all regions will do for money especially the criminals and/or illiterates, But even they have to stop when money stops coming in to finance their attacks.

But hey let's try it your way, where are they?
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by yasaa(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2013
Following yesterdays attack on the emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, intelligence gathering reveal that the attack was carried on by members of an Underground Movement: CHILDREN OF THE DEAD- a group of sons and daughters of the soldiers who had died during the Civil War. This group are strongly believe to be the ones behind the bombings in Nothern Nigeria.
This is not a theory and the brutal killing of General Shuwa the Civil war veteran is no doubt a strong evidence.
Re: Where Is BOKO HARAM? by Akwenukemarho(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
yasaa: Following yesterdays attack on the emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, intelligence gathering reveal that the attack was carried on by members of an Underground Movement: CHILDREN OF THE DEAD- a group of sons and daughters of the soldiers who had died during the Civil War. This group are strongly believe to be the ones behind the bombings in Nothern Nigeria.
This is not a theory and the brutal killing of General Shuwa the Civil war veteran is no doubt a strong evidence.
after all is said and done, we hope that boko haram has been neutralized finally,

(1) (Reply)

Otunba Dino Melaye's Funny Pics On Twitter / Buhari's Pathetic Utterances / US Shale Output Causes Anxiety For African Oil Producers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.