Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Jobs Seekers! Beware Of Fake Nigeirian Custom Service Recruitements Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Seekers! Beware Of Fake Nigeirian Custom Service Recruitements Exercise (617 Views)

What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / Scam Alert: Jobs Seekers, Beware Of These Site When Applying For A Job / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Seekers! Beware Of Fake Nigeirian Custom Service Recruitements Exercise by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
This Ψåƨ what a friend broadcast †☺ me now...
Nigeria Customs Service Recruiting Massively 2013 | US Jobs Vacancies
------------------------
http://jobsvacancies.us/nigeria-customs-service-recruiting-massively-2013/

This Ψåƨ what I later found from the official website °ƒ the NCS;
1. The Official website is https://www.customs.gov.ng

2. ....below was Customs' Authority piece as regards the purported scam.

'The websites of Government agencies
are hosted on a dedicated dot gov dot ng
domain. The correct website is therefore
hosted on the URL
www.customs.gov.ng. However, the
scammers did a good job of imitation,
practically cloning the home page with
similar features of layout and colour
mix. The official portrait of the
Comptroller-general of customs,
complete with the welcome message on
the official site were copied and
reproduced on the fake site'

Pls, re-broadcast, this may help someone from being scammed.

(1) (Reply)

Hr Officers Needed / Nig. Civil Defence Disowns Websites, Parades 4-man Syndicate / Urgetly Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.