Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

President Goodluck's 2015 Election Poster. Who Is Lying? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck's 2015 Election Poster. Who Is Lying? (561 Views)

A Naira Lander's Election Poster / Mass Movement For Goodluck 2015 Lagos Branch / Gej 2015 Election Poster Spotted In Enugu See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck's 2015 Election Poster. Who Is Lying? by avenjahh(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
Recent stories have been flying around the country about our president already having posters around the country, even when our president is yet to achieve anything reasonable in this term, to be quite frank he has already denied having any involvement in this current drama. But truly whom should i trust, a politician or a footballer. Just like the case of May D and P square, rihanna and Chris brown, tonto dike, iyanya and the Nelson girl, sure non can be trusted for this recent shows.
In my quick assessment of this whole drama, i believe my president has the right to showcase his posters if he has done well, but when you have done nothing, how can you have posters and kick starting a campaign in this shaky way. From meeting Pastor Adeboye for blessings to releasing lousy photos, it is obvious we are heading for another funny plan to rode to the top like before.
It is time for us to realise that we need sincere leadership, we dont need leaders that will keep on whining that the were forced to rule us.
One person is lying here and we all know the truth. We are watching you guys on 3D

(1) (Reply)

How Will You React To Super Eagles Of Nigeria's AFCON 2013 Victory on Sunday? / Check Out This Ad: Jonathan, Best President Of Nigeria Wins Nations Cup / Penetrate Nigerian Market-President Mahama Of Ghana Urge Ghanaian Private Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.