Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst (10900 Views)

Ombatse Vs Taal: Eggon Man Opinion About The Crisis / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? / Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by asco15(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
The fighting between the fulani and eggon communities around Bassa, Kokona LGA of Nasarawa state which started on wednesday night still contines and grow more deadly.
Infact my mum's store has been burnt down completely cos all the villagers left their homes and the few old men left in the villages were also burnt.
The fighting has spread to other villages like Angwan Wuje, Kurmin Kura, Sakoto, and the main Bassa town leaving many dead and many houses burnt. The security men could not stop the fighting because there are so many small villages with no good road scattered around the town.
The fulani herdmens continue to attack villages at night. Many villagers are on the run to the nearest safe place called Mada station.
The government is not acting so serious to these crises.
Worst of it all is that the herdsmen are using sophisticated guns, some even use AK47, SMGs and MGs, which i wonder were they got it from.
Though the eggon youths called OMBATSE have moved to the area to defend the eggon people.
May God help us all o.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by free13: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
Fulani again!!!!!!!!
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by djustice: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
kill all these Fulani bastards.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by soma042(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
pls i'll to know which religion do these people practice. Cus i no is not muslem
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by jamace(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2013
Fulani are having a field day causing havoc in Nigeria. I have lost count of states in Nigeria they have dealt with, so I will conclude that the fulanis have dazed all states outside their domain. But how comes the fulanis are so powerful conquering the locals everywhere they (fulanis) go?.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2013
jamace: Fulani are having a field day causing havoc in Nigeria. I have lost count of states in Nigeria they have dealt with, so I will conclude that the fulanis have dazed all states outside their domain. But how comes the fulanis are so powerful conquering the locals everywhere they (fulanis) go?.

perhaps the locals are weaklings or lack wisdom.
i remember enugu giving them triple-combo when they attempted rubbish and cross river people chase them out 'back-to-sender' style sometime back.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2013
if Buhari win election, which Im sure he will in Nassarawa, then this will be a childs play.
If u kill fulani tryng to destry u, Buhari will lead a delegation of millitant fulanis to ur govt, but when fulani destryd u, Buhari keeps quiet!
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by kettykin: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2013
careytommy:
i remember enugu giving them triple-combo when they attempted rubbish and cross river people chase them out 'back-to-sender' style sometime back.

whats 3pple combo
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by princeakolo: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
fulanis mother fucker, ombatse kill them all retreat no surrender we most win it our land they can win in jesus name
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by AtheistD(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
princeakolo: fulanis mother fucker, ombatse kill them all retreat no surrender we most win it our land they can win in jesus name

I didnt get a word of that. Are you yay or nay for fulani herdsmen?
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by sbeezy8: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
careytommy:

[size=15pt]Fulani herdsmen attack Enugu community[/size]

From KASSIDY UCHENDU, Nsukka

The people of Nimbo in Uzo Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State are now licking their wounds following a recent attack on the peasant farming community by Fulani herdsmen.

At least two villagers were killed in the mayhem unleashed on them by the herdsmen who allegedly settled on the community’s farmlands in contravention of a subsisting court order.

The invaders also allegedly raped women, burnt houses and vandalized yam barns before fleeing the area.

According to sources, the only ‘offence’ of the villagers was that they dared to tell the herdsmen to take their herds of cattle off the farmlands of their hosts. During the attack, two students of Nimbo Community Secondary School were shot dead by the herdsmen. Those killed were identified as Thaddeus Utazi (17) and 19-year-old Michael Okeja , both JS3 and SS II students respectively. It was gathered that Thaddeus’ father, Chief Ugwo Utazi, fainted when he heard the news of his son’s death and died four days later. He was buried before his late son.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
sbeezy8:

[size=15pt]Fulani herdsmen attack Enugu community[/size]

From KASSIDY UCHENDU, Nsukka

The people of Nimbo in Uzo Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State are now licking their wounds following a recent attack on the peasant farming community by Fulani herdsmen.

At least two villagers were killed in the mayhem unleashed on them by the herdsmen who allegedly settled on the community’s farmlands in contravention of a subsisting court order.

The invaders also allegedly raped women, burnt houses and vandalized yam barns before fleeing the area.

According to sources, the only ‘offence’ of the villagers was that they dared to tell the herdsmen to take their herds of cattle off the farmlands of their hosts. During the attack, two students of Nimbo Community Secondary School were shot dead by the herdsmen. Those killed were identified as Thaddeus Utazi (17) and 19-year-old Michael Okeja , both JS3 and SS II students respectively. It was gathered that Thaddeus’ father, Chief Ugwo Utazi, fainted when he heard the news of his son’s death and died four days later. He was buried before his late son.

www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/71638-fulani-herdsmen-killed-youth-enugu.html

BTW, why didnt you post the link to ur post or at least the full story so the import of the atrocity commited by your kind can be fully comprehended? well, here it is.
nlders should read about the evils fulani commit whenever on transit.
www.sunnewsonline.com/new/national/fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu-community/
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 16, 2013
D fulanis are having a field day killing innocent Nigerians while their masters in the senate have concerned themselves with asking for 'grazing' abi na 'killing' routes, instd of d PIB.
Let's stop being Nigerians at d expense of others.

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Not Sacked As Chief Of Staff - Presidency Source / Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack / We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.