Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Please I Need 2 Know If Club Freedom Pays - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need 2 Know If Club Freedom Pays (709 Views)

Pls I Want 2 Know How Real This Is / pls help i want 2 know if this is real / F.C.S.C Form{i Desperately Need 2 Fill Dis Form} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need 2 Know If Club Freedom Pays by Gustopop(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hi people , Please I need 2 know if club freedom pays . Is it a good venture. Any one with an advice for me cos I intend starting off. Is megagateway the same thing with it ?
Re: Please I Need 2 Know If Club Freedom Pays by fortunes05(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2008
Bros, abeg DO NOT VENTURE into it at all ! Am still licking my wound o ! cry
Re: Please I Need 2 Know If Club Freedom Pays by winnteam(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2008
BUSINESS PLUS OPPORTINITY

Do you know that most failures in life are people who give-up without knowing how close they are to success?

Do you know that the information you have at hand is worth more than the billions in your bank account?

Do you know that people who fail always have someone to blame but successful people never have anybody to blame?

Do you know that 2008 could end up just like any other year if you don’t do the right thing?

Do you know that N6, 500 can change your life forever?

Attend our free live changing seminar
STOP THINKING JUST DO IT.

To attend free seminar in Lagos text Lagos # Name and Phone No. to 08023977522, 07028141512 to book your sit. Every Monday to Friday.
You can also call those numbers any time.

Email:winnteam@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need 2 Know If Club Freedom Pays by winnteam(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2008
HELLO, CLUBFREEDOM IS THE WAY TO GO. I HAVE PERSONALLY EARNED TWICE BETWEEN JUNE AND DEC. 2007 AND ON THE VERGE CYCLING OUT A THIRD TIME.

AS FOR MEGAGATEWAY, I HAVE NO COMMENT ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I AM NOT INVOLVED IN IT.

JUST A WORD FOR THOSE WHO FEEL CLUBFREEDOM IS A SCAM, THEY HAVE NOT DONE WHAT THEY WHERE SURPOSE TO DO IN KNOWING ABOUT THE PROGRAM. THEY ARE JUST BAD MOUTHING CLUBFREEDOM BECAUSE OF THIER FAILURE.

I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY THAT IS ALSO VERY GOOD AND FASTER TO INTRODUCE TO YOU. JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL ON : winnteam@yahoo.com.

CLUBFREEDOM ROCKS!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Marketing Executives / Get Yourself Employed / Vacancies In A Fast Growing Magazine Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.