Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna (13351 Views)

The Remains Of Yakowa Arrives In Kaduna / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Teejayphillip(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
RIP....

And i pray that the good lord comforts the family...
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by cinammon(f): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
nufisagoni: “A Time and Season for All Things…..” No matter what the circumstances are in our lives, or the things going on in the world today, God has a reason, a purpose, and a plan for everything. He is ALL KNOWING, ALL SEEING, ALMIGHTY, He is the BEGINNING and END to all things. Nothing gets past him unnoticed and he knows of the outcome, BEFORE the event! This we must remember when we are in a season of “drought”, a season of “difficulties”, a season of “tribulation”. Before it is question, let it be acknowledged that in the midst of the storm, there is a purpose and a plan, there is a season of transition for ALL. LET ALL OF FACE THE CROSS OF JESUS FOR OUR SALVATION

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE WITHLORD JESUS
EMEN

Its *AMEN* grin cheesy
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
euromilion: RIP Man!!but this is what Nigeria need total sanitation,means the death every male 60 and above in 2013,....MSIB.

What kind of post is this? LORD have mercy!

As you point your finger at someone, remember three fingers are equally point back at you.
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Glowealth: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
RIP to d dead!May God console the family on d double tragedy.
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by tomzman: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Too bad! RIP to the dead. This year has been a bad one for the Yakowas. May God comfort them.
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by ignis: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
RIP Yakowa
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Greatken007(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
holly-pagan:
evil that men do ....................can someone finish it for me
d statement is nt meant for foolish people like you?It is no body's fault dat u didnt go to school,
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Azukaorji(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
;(may his soul rest in peace .......
alpha conde: Barely a month after the death of his older brother and former Kaduna State governor, Sir Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa, a credible source in Fadan Kagoma area of Kaduna State has told SaharaReporters that his ailing younger brother Mr. Adamu Yakowa passed on this afternoon at 60 in their hometown.
Adamu, according to our source has been battling with an undisclosed illness even before late Governor Yakowa’s death in a naval helicopter crash in Bayelsa State on  December 15th 2012.
The source who is a member of the Yakowa family, also added that the information has been passed to the wife and children of the late governor, who currently mourning Yakowa  at the late governor's private home in  Kaduna.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/yakowa%E2%80%99s-brother-dies-60-kaduna
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Greatken007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
holly-pagan:
evil that men do ....................can someone finish it for me
answer it yourself or are we the cause of you foolishness?if truely you can type i wonder why you cant grow
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by fortune1968: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
fidelix: blame on bad government also, GEJ his responsible and must resign baaaa//////// Nigerian and northern sucking brain
U guys should stop writing what may further devide d country. let expect our own death someday !
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by PastorOla1: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
R. I. P.
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by secreyor: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
BIG IDIOT.
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ninilowo: Adieu
who told you that his name is adieu?
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by bobolic: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Strange...............
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by baby124: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
That's how it happens in some families. One dies and others follow in quick succession.
cinammon:

Its *AMEN* grin cheesy
grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by shizzlin: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ganys: Dem no dey tire??
Can somebody beg Southern Kaduna witches on yakowa's family behalf, this is getting too much faaa angry

And somebody will tEll me say Benin witches get mouth undecided

My dear u jst spoke my mind! Those SK witches ehn...smh. RIP to him sha
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
GEJ must set up panel to look into his death........nawa o smh.
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 14, 2013
susie-Q:
. Does that include your father and your uncles? Before commenting, examine the import of your pathetic thoughts!!! Ridiculous fanatic!!!

If that is what it take to build the future of that nation, so be it,
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Livinusc(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
Allah ya jikan sa....Amin.RIP
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Braimoh100(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by konn: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
euromilion: RIP Man!!but this is what Nigeria need total sanitation,means the death every male 60 and above in 2013,....MSIB.
u will not even live to see 60 evil people like u need to be cut off in their prime just imagine ur thought... anofia like u
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
konn: u will not even live to see 60 evil people like u need to be cut off in their prime just imagine ur thought... anofia like u

Man am not afraid of dying,if I destroy the future of d younger generation then let it be,.But my prayer stil remain the same.
Re: Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna by Artistree: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2013
You are sure not feeling fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina / FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report / Police Uses Teargas On "Freezakzaky" Protesters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.