Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Very Rev Fr Stephen Njoku Dead? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Rev Fr Stephen Njoku Dead? (3816 Views)

http://frnjoku.org : Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Messages Online / Report From The Burial Of Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Of Upper Room Ministries Enugu / Report From The Burial Of Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Of Upper Room Ministries Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Rev Fr Stephen Njoku Dead? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2013
I just heard this @ mass today.Can anyone in the house confirm this for me.
Re: Very Rev Fr Stephen Njoku Dead? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2013
chukwudi44: I just heard this @ mass today.Can anyone in the house confirm this for me.

Re: Very Rev Fr Stephen Njoku Dead? by mrkels(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2013
Who is he?
Re: Very Rev Fr Stephen Njoku Dead? by Boblancaster: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
i-Catholic

i-Catholic is a web application highly optimized for Mobile Phones, Laptops/ Desktops. Listen to Audio Messages of Late Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku on your Mobile Phones, Laptops/ Desktops. i-Catholic is very interactive. You can send messages/ prayer requests to Upper Room Ministries.

Late Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku was a;
Founding Father of Catholic Charismatics Renewal
A Doctor of The Church
Mentor and Father to many priests, pastors and lay people
Notable in his ministry was the uncommon healing and the miracle of salvation
Founder of Upper Room Ministries Enugu - Nigeria

Visit www.frnjokufoundation.org to enjoy a 24hr trial period OR Contact Admin: +2347082188211 | +2348025530857

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NB: i-catholic does not support opera mini for now
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(1) (Reply)

50 Reasons Why Muhammad Was NOT A Prophet / Proof Of Evolution: Early Embryo Development / Chris Oyakhilome with Archbishop Duncan Williams, Benny Hinn, Bishop Dag Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.